Chapter 14

He turns around. His eyes widen as he sees me.
Rye: "Abrial, oh my god you came...I didn't think you were..."
Abrial: "Yeah, well I probably shouldn't have."
Rye: "Look Abrial, this is not what you think!"
Abrial: "No, I get it. I'm just an idiot, to think that someone actually liked me like that. It's my fault, I read the situation wrong."
Rye: "No Abrial, I promise you, I do like you!"
Abrial: "No you don't because last time I checked, when you like someone, you don't go getting with other girls!"
Rye: "I didn't think you were coming."
Abrial: "Unbelievable...you know, I'm getting deja vu. That's exactly what my ex said when I went to surprise him at one of his concerts. When he was literally shagging some random fan. I can't believe I actually thought you were different."
Rye: "Abrial wait!"
I turn around and storm out of the room. I hear him chasing after me.

Rye: "ABRIAL! PLEASE, LET ME EXPLAIN!"
I turn around angrily.
Abrial: "What? What do you have to explain? I don't want some excuse!"
Rye: "I know but please..."
Abrial: "You have thirty seconds."
Rye: "I like you Abrial, a lot but then all this stuff with Karolina happened and you blocked me! I thought you were done with me so I was like devastated! So I came here and got wasted to forget about it, forget about you and I ended up in the room there. I am so sorry."
Abrial: "No, I'm done! I'm done actually putting myself out there! I'm done with getting hurt!"
I turn around and start walking again.
Rye: "Please Abrial, don't walk away! You can't just walk away! NO WONDER WHY YOU CAN'T GET INTO ANY PROPER RELATIONSHIPS, YOU AREN'T WILLING TO TRY!"

I am in the middle of the road. I turn round.
Abrial: "Well maybe if I found someone who is actually genuine, I will try but you are..."
Something slams against me and my whole body screams with pain. I'm lying on the road unable to move. I see someone kneeling over me.

Rye: "BROOK CALL AN AMBULANCE! Abrial? Can you hear me? You're okay! Keep your eyes open, come on! Keep looking at me! Stay with me! BROOK HURRY UP!"
Everything is blurry and my head hurts so much. I hear people running about around me until I don't and hearing goes completely. I fade into darkness.