Chapter 13

I step into the kitchen.
Karolina: "Holy crap you look FIT AS FUCK! He is so lucky to be getting you tonight!"
Abrial: "Shut up!"
We laugh and I stare in the mirror. I'm wearing a little black dress with my hair curled. I pick up my bag.
Karolina: "Let's go then you sexy fuck!"
Abrial: "See this is why I love you!"
She strikes a pose and runs out to her car. I wobble after her.

Karolina: "So should I wait up for you tonight?"
Abrial: "Oh fuck off!"
We both laugh.
Karolina: "Well if I was Rye and saw you looking like that I sure would take you home."
She winks.
Abrial: "That's if he's even happy to see me, I mean I did block him."
Karolina: "He'll be so happy to see you! You need to stop being scared, put yourself out there! I am actually ordering to you to go home with him, have fun for once!"
I shake my head at her and hug her as she pulls up outside.

It's this massive house filled with loads of people, dancing and drinking.
Karolina: "GOOD LUCK BABES! GO GET SOME!"
I stick my middle finger at her smiling then I disappear into the crowd.

I get inside and I struggle to push past the crowds of people. I see Brook leant on a wall chatting up this girl. I walk over to him.
Abrial: "Erm hey Brook, have you seen Rye?"
Brooklyn: "OH MY GOD! ABRIAL YOU CAME! Rye has literally been in a bad mood all day ever since the studio, he really likes you! I'm so glad you're here!"
Abrial: "Thanks, where is he?"
Brooklyn: "Like literally he hasn't stopped talking about you, I swear he's like 'OH MY GOD ABRIAL IS SO AMAZING!' and he ain't wrong with that, Abrial you looking hot my g!"
Abrial: "Okay, so you're drunk. BROOK WHERE IS RYE?"
Brooklyn: "Rye? Oh he's upstairs somewhere! HAVE FUN!"

I turn around, walking towards the stairs. I open the first door and see a load of people playing truth or dare. Rye isn't there. I open the second door and see two people having sex in the bathtub. Definitely not Rye, thank god. I go to the last room. It's dimly lit with purple neon lights. There's a group sat on a sofa chugging beers. A couple of girls are in a corner taking pictures. In the other corner I see Rye. His back is turned to me. I walk towards him. I take a deep breath but then stop. A leg wraps around his waist and I realise what's happening. He's getting off with another girl.
Abrial: "What the fuck..."