01. Codename: Doctor F.

Emergency department was slow that day and Jisoo is thankful.  She rather have few patients, not that she's complaining but she does not want people coming in and out of the emergency room especially due to fatal accidents.

She has been covering for her college friend Jihyo who was on vacation leave for the 2nd time this year.  As for her, she seldom takes vacation leave.  She uses that for her family reunion during new year wherein she comes back to Japan.

Jisoo, born Fujimoto Jisoo is half Korean and half Japanese. Her mother Kim Jinyeon is a retired dermatologist.   As a child, she was fascinated with human anatomy and studied medicine in the US.  She was considered a braniac and graduated medicine at 22! Now 25 years old, she is the youngest surgeon in the hospital.

Being a Korean-Japanese was hard at first.  She tried to hide the fact that she is the sister of one of the hospitals board director, Fujimoto Kyuhyun who uses Kim as his surname when he is doing business in Korea.  Jisoo's brother who is 10 years older is managing their hotel in Osaka and Kobe.

"Doctor F, you are needed at Director Lee's office ASAP." the hospitals paging system announced.

Jisoo was twidling with her pen while chatting with Nurse Park. "What is it this time?" she said while looking at her friend Nurse Park.

"Probably asking you to cover another doctor. Please don't say yes this time. You have been working for 14 days straight now. You need to rest". Nurse Park told her while wagging her index finger.

"Yes mom, don't worry." she said smiling while backing up from the emergency department.

Still thinking of the reason why she was summoned, she looked at her watch. "Oh, it's almost 3pm. My shift is going to end in 2 hrs." she said to herself while pressing the close button of the elevator.

She was greeted by Director Lee when the elevator doors opened.

"Doctor F, you are a cure to an eyesore. Come, come. I need to talk to you. Let's go to your brothers office." director Lee instructed her. Once inside her brothers office which is seldom used by the way, Director Lee said "Can you do a routine physical for some friends of mine?"

"Sir, im covering for Dr. Song in emergency. And besides i will be off in 2hrs. Have you asked for Dr. Han?" she said

"I cant let Dr. Han see them. She gets her head in the clouds when she sees handsome men. I can only trust you. Oh, here they are!"

Jisoo looked at the door and there he saw the men he had locked her heart and mind years ago....when she decided to be an Ahgase. Holding the door is Jackson and his members, Got7!