10. He likes, She likes

"What?" Jisoo wide-eyed and slightly louder asked

"Ok, thats a little loud." Jinyoung started to snapped on both side of his ears. "Ok they are still functioning properly" he smiled.

"Park Jinyoung this is not a laughing matter."

"If i remember correctly, i did not laugh when i said I like you."

"But why? Why do you like me?" Jisoo suddenly felt like the world is spinning so she sat again.

"I know it was sudden and you might not understand why. I've been thinking for the past weeks after i saw you last time. I tried to send you messages but i was too afraid. Im sure you know what happened 2 years ago?"

Jisoo nodded her head. She knew that he was once involved with a budding actress but what happened to the relationship, ahgases did not asked and respected his silence.

"I was too afraid to try again. But you appeared and blindsided me. I dont know what it was but i know that when i saw you it was like my insides were held tight. It was not just butterflies in my stomach. I felt some tingling in my heart. And if i dont verbalize this, i might not be able to function." Jinyoung said directly to her.

It was the first time Jisoo heard those words. She has been too caught up with her profession and did not date. Not that there were proposals or confessions before. Probably she was not their type. But hearing Jinyoung say these words to her has brought her unexplainable feelings.

This man whom she has been fawning for the longest time, the man who has filled his mind, phone, laptop and planners....he is now saying that he likes her. HER. The fan! Wow, double wow!

"Will you say something Jisoo?"

"Hrmmm.... I, well, you see, ahhh." she stammered.

"I know I may not be matched for a genius doctor like you. I apologize. I shouldnt have said those things. Forget about it." Jinyoung bowed his head and turn around to go.

"Wait. Hold on a moment. Can you listen to what i will say?"

"I know what you will say. You will say you are sorry but you vant accept my feelings. You will tell me that you are my fan but definitely not feel more than an affection by a fan. You will then proceed to make me better by saying things like you are still my fan and will continue to support me. You will ask me to look for someone that is most suited for me, right?" he narrated.

"Oh, ok. Thank you. You seemed to know what i think and what i well answer." Jisoo snorted. "Just like my brother" she sighed.

"You know what Jinyoung-ssi, can you just listen to what i will say?"

Jinyoung nodded and said sorry.

Jisoo inhales and said "The reason im speechless is because I didnt know that you feel like this. I am new to this situation. I have never had this confession from someone let alone somebody I have followed and adored for the longest time. So can i just digest what you said? Please give me at least 5 minutes. Will you sit again?"

Jinyoung sit beside Jisoo and looked at the river. Jisoo straightened her shoulder and was quiet for sometime until she spoke "I believe you already know that i like you. I just cant express it immediately because, because you know. Just because." and she looked at Jinyoung who looked back at her. Then she opened her mouth again.

"So where do we go from here?"