06. Undercover

Jisoo has another secret. She is one of the admin of a group chat named WeGot7 for ahgases. She and Jihyo created the chatroom when Got7 debuted. She goes by the name JinyoungsHealer. Her sister Jimin knew of this because she saw her one time while logged in to the chatroom.

Although the site is being managed by another ahgase right now as she and Jihyo are busy with their schedule, she still visits the site at least 4x a week. Only a couple of the members knew her personally as they met with them to ensure that the site will be managed properly. They also attended group meetings and most importantly, fan meetings. Apart from the 2 new admins named Lee Sohyun and Go Yuna, the other members do not know that she is the one who goes by the name JinyoungsHealer.

Tonight is not an exception. Tonight is the last night of her rest day. After taking her shower, she logged in to the site.

Jisoo read some discussions and engaged into a topic.

Ahgase 1: Guys, are you all ready for the upcoming fanmeet?

Ahgase 2: Yup, we have gathered the nunber members allowed to attend. I sure hope they will have a bigger venue next time.

Ahgase 3: Sure hope so. I am so happy how our boys are turning out. Although they look very weary on their last guesting at ASC. Hope they are not getting sick.

JinyoungsHealer: Our boys are definitely healthy. I got it from a source that they are as fit as a horse.

Ahgase 4: Or squirrel!

Ahgase 5: Or fish!

Ahgase 6: Or cat, hahaha.

Jinyoungs POV

When they debuted, the members started to join group chats but not revealing their identity. He has JinhaesMom as his username. They used to chat with fans and found it very rewarding and exciting. One particular group is called WeGot7. Since they are busy most of the time, they were only able to visit the site once or twice a month and interact with fans.

Since he is doing nothing, Jinyoung decided to log in to the gc and see what the fans are up to.

He found the last few messages:

JinyoungsHealer: Our boys are definitely healthy. I got it from a source that they are as fit as a horse.

Ahgase 4: Or squirrel!

Ahgase 5: Or fish🐠!

Ahgase 6: Or cat 🐺, hahaha.

JinhaesMom: I love the reference to animals 😍

Ahgase 7: Hey JinhaesMom, long time no message!

Ahgase 3: Yeah, how are you doing? Are you going to be able to attend the FM? Did you purchase the ticket?

JinhaesMom: Yes, my friends and I have the tickets. Sorry we were busy with Uni so I was not able to log in daily.

JinyoungsHealer: Not a problem. As long as you're updated. I dont get to log in daily too. By the way, check the board for details. I think our admins Sohyun and Yuna has some last minute instructions.

Ahgase 1: Correct.

JinyoungsHealer: alright, i will have to log off. I have duty tomorrow.

JinhaesMom: Duty? Are you in the military? A woman soldier?

JinyoungsHealer: Hahaha. Not like that. I am a Healer 😄

JinhaesMom: And you are ready to heal our boys when they are sick?

JinyoungsHealer: Definitely. But can I heal Jinyoung first? 😍

Jinyoung felt happy seeing the message. Its true that there are a lot Jackson and Jb fans in the gc. But he is still happy to know that he has some personal fans still.  He wondered what the fans will think if they discovered that Got7 are included in the gc!

Jisoo's POV

It was such a nice feeling to talk with other ahgases. She was reminded of the FM next month. Jihyo has made sure that they will be able to attend. They will have to meet Sohyun and Yuna. They will not be seating with the other members of the gc but their seat is very near the stage as well. In the seating section.

She wondered what Got7 will think if they found out that their doctor used to be an admin of one of the first gc's for fans. Anyway, they will never know it....not a chance to have her secret uncovered!