18. Like being shot by a bullet

JB and Mark felt like strangling Jinyoung. They saw how Jisoo masked her emotion when she smiled after Jinyoung nodded to x actress.

"I can cut his heart right now." Mark whispered.

"You hold the knife, i'll push it forward." said JB. "What the heck is wrong with him?"

Their manager was silent and started to dial his phone.

"Hyung, is Jinyoung coming here? Where can we see him privately?" Mark said still holding on Jisoo.

"He has a trailer near. He will go there while waiting for his scenes to be shot." the manager answered

"Well, lets go there." Jb pulled Jisoos other hand.

The 3 walked silently and entered the trailer especially assigned for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung stood from his chair and was walking back to his trailer when x actress caught his arm.

"Oppa whats the matter? You went all quiet and looked disturbed. Is anything wrong?"she asked

Jinyoung looked around and when he noticed that they are far from the crew and other people, he said "why do you have to answer for me. I felt that i was reeled in and have to invent an answer that is beneficial for you." he said quietly

"I dont know what you are talking about. You have not dated and i know that. JYPE has not issued a statement that you are seeing anybody." she said

"Its not your business if i am seeing someone or not. The reality is i am here to work with you. No more, no less. Next time, dont put words into my mouth." and Jinyoung walked to his trailer.

*Inside the trailer*

JB and Mark can stay seated. One will walk near the window. The other one will check the door. Jisoo was seated in a couch near the clothes rack full of Jinyoungs clothes for the shoot. If she recline in the couch, she is pretty much covered and will not be seen.

"Dear brothers, will you sit." she said then slouched in the couch.

"Just let us talk to him first ok?" JB said.

Although she did not say, Jisoo felt devastated. She knew she was at fault when Jinyoung distanced himself from her. And she is here to ask his forgiveness. She was determined to make sure that she will be able to talk to Jinyoung and resolve their differences. However, with the recent turn of events, she felt that she is losong control and Jinyoung is getting out of her grasps. She closed her eyes while waiting for the man she came for.

Jinyoung opened the door and was surprised to see his members.

"Oh hyung, what are you doing here? When did you arrive?

"We arrived in Bangkok a couple of hours ago. We were able to catch the last part of your interview." JB said

"Oh that." Jinyoung sighed

"We wanted to surprise you but it turns out, we were the one surprised!" Mark said while pointing his fingers in Jinyoungs chest. "What was that nod all about. Are you agreeing to what she said that you are not seeing someone?"

"I dont know. I dont know what to say. I was caught off guard." Jinyoung replied

"What do you mean you dont know what to say? You could have directly told them that you are seeing someone and it has been months now." Mark sounded a little furious.

"Hyung, i have not talked to Jisoo perosnally for months now. Honestly i dont know where we stand. Its like we are drifting away from each other and i cant help it."

"Is that because she did not tell you about her family? Is that it?" JB said "was your pride so hurt and dented that you are willing to let go of someone who made your life colorful again?"

Jisoo was listening and has held her breath when she heard what JB said.

"I dont know. I am lost. I guess i felt betrayed when she lied. I am not sure. I felt that she is x actress all over and i got scared."Jinyoung said.

"Thats a load of cr*p and you know it. Jisoo is different. We all know that fact." Mark replied.

Jisoo, unable to control herself, stood and came forward.

"I am sorry you felt that way Jinyoung-ssi. I did not realize that i acted foolishly when i hid my family background from you. Its not like i do not trust you. I just felt that what i am and who i am are not important as long as i love and respect someone. I apologize." Jisoo explained. She smile then, and said "I acted without thinking how you will feel. As an ahgase, i have seen you grow as an artist and as a man. I know from the start that you are loyal and kind. I guess i did not anticipate that there are still somethings that, I, as a fan failed to notice."

Jinyoung was surprised to see Jisoo. He was rooted on his place and was not able to say anything.

When Jinyoung remained silent, Jisoo continued, "I came here to talk to you. I want to apologize for not saying the entire truth about myself. I know I lied and i am sorry for that. As it is, i was not aware of how deeply you were hurt. I believe we need more time to come to terms on how we feel. Thank you for sharing yourself to me. Please dont be burdened by me. I am not hurt about what you said. I am still your number one fan, Park Jinyoung" and Jisoo went out of the trailer, straight to the rental car and away from the site.