11. Dating 101

Jinyoung smiled at the question.

"You know I like you. I know now you like me. So, does that mean that this is our first day?"

Jisoo sighed "I am done for. You got me----hook, line and sinker!"

Jisoo had her head down. Jinyoung went closer and hugged her. "Same here Jisoo-yah. Same here."

They were like that for a few minutes. Then Jisoo broke the contact and looked at him. "I just hope that this is not a dream."

Jinyoung held her hand. "It is not. Come on, let me take you home."

They hailed a cab and went to her place.

"You live here?" Jinyoung asked. They were in lobby of one of the buildings of Trimage.

"Yes." Jisoo answered

"Who are you really, Fujimoto Jisoo?"

Jisoo smiled and proceeded to the elevator. "I'll tell you when we reach my place."

Up in the 26th floor, Jisoo opened her unit. "Here we are, home sweet home."

"You owned this place? How long have you been staying here?" Jinyoung asked her.

"About 7 months now. Actually this is not mine. I am just staying here since this is near the hospital." No need to inform him for now that my brother bought this for me. He doesnt need to know it right now, Jisoo thought.

"This is a nice place. I have thought of purchasing one myself. But i learned that there was a nice place in Jinhae that was for sale. So i decided to buy that instead of a unit here in Seoul. By the way have you been to Jinhae?"

"Yes. I was there when the cherry blossoms were in full bloom." No need to tell him that i went there to stalk his hometown, hahaha.

"Is that your office at the end of the hall?" Jinyoung craned his neck on the other direction.

"Yup. You can take a look. I'll make us some hot choco."

Jinyoung went inside the open room. He saw her computer on sleep mode. "Can i use your computer for awhile?" he asked

Jisoo looked in his direction. "Go ahead. Its on sleep mode but there is no password when you open it."

As soon as the pc is open, Jinyoung saw the tab for the WeGot7 chat. He clicked on it and was shocked to see the username and password! He then click on sign in and was prompted to the chat page.

-------------

Jihyos POV

Jihyo was on the group chat when she saw that Jisoo has logged in. She immediately sent a direct message to her. She just got back from a meeting with the current admin of the chatgroup

Jihyo: Jisoo-yah. I had a great discussion with Yuna and Sohyun about our next event for the boys.

Jinyoung saw the dm and replied while smiling to himself.

Jisoo: what happened?

Jihyo: well the complete details will be sent to your email. Its very exciting. By the way, they are asking for you. They want to know if you are ready to introduce yourself to other ahgases as the creator of the gc.

Jinyoung felt like floating. He didnt know that the fan using JinyoungsHealer is Jisoo. And he has been conversing with her for sometime now. What are the odds of having a close contact with someone you do not know has made a lot of contributions to your career. He was in cloud 9!

Jisoo: you think i should do that? I mean introduce myself? Jihyo-yah should I tell Jinyoung who I am?

Jinyoung was now smiling from ear to ear.

Jihyo: yah, what is wrong with you. A few hours ago you were trying to cover up because you dont want them to notice you. Now you want to tell him? Are you crazy or just plain stupid?

Jisoo entered the room with 2 mugs of steaming choco drink. She saw Jinyoung typing and smiling. She immediately saw red!

"Yah, what are you doing?" and she was behind him in a flash. She saw the chat and immediately pulled the laptop.

Jinyoung was still smiling. "I wonder if you are going to tell me about the gc. Explain now JinyoungsHealer" he said crossing his arms and sitting straight in the chair.

Jisoo was then caught. She does not know how to get away from this. She has been racking her brain for 10 seconds when Jinyoung said, " You know this is the first time I see different emotions ran to your face in a short span of time. Do i do this to you?" he said gloating.

"Its not nice to say that."Jisoo pouted. "I have been known to have poker face and now im ruined." she covered her face with her hands.

Jinyoung went to her and embraced her. "Sorry i made this to you. But you know that i am most thankful to you for all youve done to me and Got7, right? And i am glad that i have finally met the angel behind JinyoungsHealer. Now, you made me fall for you the second time." and Jinyoung proceeded to kiss her forehead and embraced her.