03. Great Escape

Jisoo finished her examination a couple of hours after with the help of Nurse Park, who by the way can't take her eyes off from the gorgeous men.

"Nurse Park, i told Got7 to wait for their xray results at the lounge. Please assist them and proceed to Dr. Han's office. She will be providing the details of their physical. I need to go. My sister called and her plane landed. She only has 4 hours before she flies back." Jisoo's younger sister is a flight attendant.

"Did you tell them that Dr Han will be delivering the result and not you?"

"No. I dont have time. I still have to drive to Incheon and its rush hour. Please extend my apologies to them." she said while pushing the buttons of the elevator.

"Ok. I'll do that. I want to go home too. Ive been on duty for 12 hours now."

Nurse Park headed to the lounge where the men are waiting. "Sorry, it took me longer. We need to proceed to Dr. Han's office in a few minutes." she told them

"Dr. Han? Why? Are there more tests?" Youngjae inquired

"Oh no. She will be doing the evaluations. Jisoo unnie had to rush to Incheon to see her sister."

"Wait, she did not tell us that another person is going to do the evaluation." Jinyoung said brows furrowed.

"Yes and she is sending her apologies. Her sister is flying back in 4 hrs to Japan. Jisoo unnie has not seen her sister for 4 months now and this is her only chance." Nurse Park explained

"Maybe we can wait for Dr F to deliver the results to us tomorrow, right JB hyung?" Jinyoung sounded a little irritated. He does not know why, but hearing that another doctor will be talking to them does not sit well with him.

Jackson looked at Jinyoung and has been thinking why he sounded irritated. Jinyoung has more sense in him and seldom gets angry. He is quiet, yes. But is more patient and acts accordingly.

"I dont know Jinyoung-ah. We might have to ask when Dr F can deliver the results. Is she free tomorrow, would you know Nurse Park?" JB asked

"She has been working for 14 days straight and tomorrow will be the start of her 3 day rest period. I can call her and ask if she can see you all tomorrow though." Nurse Park said while taking her phone out from her pockets.

"Can we have her phone number instead? We will ask her since we need to check with the agency when we can come back." Jinyoung said to the nurse.

Now it was JBs turn to look at Jinyoung. It was not like him to ask for someones phone number. Something is off with him right now, he thought.

"Here is her number." Nurse Park gave the number to Jinyoung. "If you prefer her to talk to you men, then you dont have to wait for the xray results."

"Thank you Nurse Park. Nice meeting you" Jackson said to the leaving nurse.

While going down to the basement parking, Jb silently talked to Jinyoung. "Whats with you today? You dont ask for phone numbers of strangers. Although she is our doctor, you dont normally do that. And why are you irritated suddenly?"

"Hyung, i just felt that it was unfair for us to be left hanging like that." Jinyoung said silently not knowing that Jackson is listening.

"No, i think something is going inside that sexy brain of yours Park Jinyoung!" Jackson whispered to Jinyoung which earned him a frown from his friend. "Dont frown at me, Jinyoung-ah....you are making my heart flutter! Aaahhhh" Jackson joked while holding on his heart.

Jinyoung smiled and put his arms around Jacksons shoulder. "Tell me all about that fluttering thing because I may have been infected of that disease." He whispered back to Jackson.

Jacksons eyes widened on that sentence. He knew then that his softhearted friend, who chose work over dating has been hit by cupids arrow!