21. Runaway Girlfriend

Jisoos POV.

It has been a month since she left Bangkok. She received the scolding she has dreaded from her brother. She had an earful from Jihyo. She got a call from JYP and several messages from Got7. She still has not informed them where she is.

Her brother has mentioned about sending investigators just to scare her. But she know better. Her brother just want to ensure that she will come home. Her mother called and told her that LA is not a good place for her. She told her mom not to tell her brother. A couple of hours later, her brothers friend arrived at their house with loads of groceries!

Her days were filled with daily visits to the library, bookstore, beach, coffee shop or to the orphanage. She tries to be busy and tired so she can sleep at night. But it has been hard for her.

Yes, she has collected her thoughts. She practiced her speech if and when she comes face to face with Jinyoung. A speech to tell him that he should not leave her. A speech enumerating her good points and asking for forgiveness. And then declaring her love and how Jinyoung will not find someone to love him as much as she does. But she is still afraid. And thats when she lose her confidence.

Jinyoungs POV.

Shooting went by fast. He only needs to do 2 more days and he can go back to Seoul. He is still unable to contact Jisoo but he received a call from Jihyo telling him not to worry about Jisoo. He also got a call from Jisoos brother Kyuhyun, asking for his patience. He asked where Jisoo is but was informed that Jisoo does not want to be found for now. Somehow, he believed Kyuhyun does not know where his sister is but she is definitely doing ok.

His team members said that they caught Jisoo online but logs off whenever they sent messages to her. Sometimes he finds himself logging in to the fan cafe to see if Jisoo is online. With his busy schedule, he just wish that Jisoo has not changed her mind.

*Incheon International Airport*

Jinyoung arrived and was fetched by Mark and Jackson.

"Hey, actor Park. Long time no see." Jackson hugged his friend.

"You were so busy to visit me. I saw some news about your visit to the jungle...again!" Jinyoung said to his friend.

"Need to work. I want to star in a romcom just like you Park-gae." Jackson stayed while winking.

"Eeew...thats cheesy, that wink." Jinyoung said

All the while, Mark is smiling to see that Jinyoung has slowly recovered from lovesickness. He just hoped that Jinyoung will be able to see Jisoo soon. They still have no idea where she is.

"Yah, i spoke with Jihyo. She said that the hospital admin received an email from Jisoos brother asking for her indefinite leave. According to her, Jisoo is doing ok but does not want to say where she is. She said that Jisoo will comeback when she is ready." Mark narrated.

They were walking to the lift when Jackson bumped with a flight attendant.

"I'm sorry." the woman said

"I apologize." Jackson said at the same time and looked at the name on her ID."Fujimoto, Jimin. Oh, Fujimoto?"

The woman in question blushed, then smiled to Jackson. Thats when Jinyoung grasp the womans arm.

"Hold on, where is your sister?" Jinyoung asked the surprised woman

"Oh, Park Jinyoung. I dont know what you are saying?" Jimin said

"You know me. You should know what I am saying." Jinyoung said

Mark and Jackson was looking at the 2 people talking.

"I know you because someone I know is your fan." she said

"Yeah, your sister Jisoo. Where is she?" Jinyoubg said not releasing the womans arm

"Oh. Well, i guess you are the reason she is hiding in our house. She came a few weeks ago and has told me not to say anything to our family and Jihyo. But she did not tell me not to tell you. So, yeah she is in our house in LA. You going to see her?" Jimin smiled just like her sister.