25. Let me

The sun shines brightly on that crisp October day. Its starting to feel colder than the warm air they had for summer.

News about Jinyoung dating the beautiful doctor made the headlines the same day they landed at Incheon. Fans were surprised but were ecstatic. Especially when they learned that the doctor used to be a fansite master and has been Jinyoungs fan since JJP. Ahgases all around were delighted by their love story and were dreaming of someday finding their own man.

JJPs comeback was a success and Got7 got their awards on their just released album. Jinyoung can never be happier, until today.

They chose October because Jisoo loved the changing of the leaves. She liked the smell of the trees getting wet after the hot summer days. And Jinyoung will give everything Jisoo wants, as long as he can.

Jisoo on the other hand has the same thought. She will give whatever Jinyoung wants and need as long as she can. And today is no exception.

The room is getting crowded. Her sister Jimin is trying to push 6 men out but no one is budging.

"Please, can all of you go to your seats and wait? If not i am calling my brother." she looks exasperated

"Jimin-ah, didnt they tell you that your brother adores us?" Jackson said while removing his jacket and placing it carefully on the chair beside him

"And we were asked by your mom to stay here and make sure that Jisoo does not go anywhere. We cant have her running away again."Youngjae said

"Let them stay Jimin. I need company. I feel nervous." Jisoo said

"Noona, i'll hold your hand" Yugyeom then held her left hand

"Yah, yah!" all 5 men said together.

"You really want Jinyoungie to murder you?" Mark said and pulled Yugyeoms hand."Leave Jisoo alone. Sit on the couch."

"Mark hyung, no jam!" Yugyeom said showing his tongue to his older brother

"Can somebody pass me a water?" Jisoo asked

"Jb oppa, please get out of my way. My sister needs water." Jimin pushed Jb to the side

"Yah, Kim Jimin. You become bolder. You dare pushed Jb hyung. Wah, amazing!" Bambam said while sipping his drink.

"Lets just sit and wait for them to call us." Mark said and moved closer to the fidgeting Jisoo. "You look lovelier today. Are you happy?"

"I am oppa. And if this is a dream, i dont want to wake up." Jisoo smiled.

Just then, they heard Kyuhyuns voice. "Guys, i'll take over. It's showtime!"

"Smile princess. We will be watching both of you." Mark said to a smiling Jimin.

Kyuhyun went beside Jisoo and stretched his hand "Ready?"

----------

The garden was filled with friends and family. Both of the groom and the bride. Being a celebrity, Jinyoung has no choice but to let a few photographer and newspeople friends that are close to his agency.

Jinyoung was at the front with Mark, waiting for Jisoo. Kyuhyun held her sisters hand and whispered "if dads here, he will be very proud of you."

She saw her mom and sister at the front with Jinyoungs parents and sisters. JYP was beaming and excited to be one of their sponsors.

"Dad is most proud to see you standing with me oppa." Jisoo said to her brother.

When they both reached the front, Kyuhyun shook Jinyoungs hand and said "I entrust my sisters well being and happiness to you. Welcome to the family, Park Jinyoung."