14. Meet my brother

Jisoo was glad that everything is ok with Jinyoungs members. His family new about her. She mentioned this situation to her sister and had already called her mother who by the way are both excited for her. So the last person she wanted to know about this is her brother and of course Jinyoungs boss.

Jisoo was told that his brother will go directly to the hospital to attend the quarterly meeting. She thought it was better since Jinyoung is available in the afternoon.

Beep.

She checked her message and saw that it was from Jinyoung.

Jinyoung: JYP hyung and I will be there by 3pm. Is there anything you want us to bring?

Jisoo: Just bring your lovely self. Hahaha. By the way did you hint your boss on what will happen?

Jinyoung: I just told him that he will meet the person who is going to improve my personality. I think he got the message.

Jisoo: Ok. See you later.

At around 2:45PM, Jisoo saw her brother. They proceeded to his office.

"I am glad that the hospital is doing great. Mom will be happy to know it."Kyuhyun said while removing his jacket and losening his tie

"Oppa, the others dont know that i am your sister right?" Jisoo asked his brother.

"Yes except for Director Lee. I just dont know why you want to keep it as a secret. Its not like you were hired because of that. You applied base on your qualification. They should be happy because you are a perfect addition to the hospital." Kyuhyun lectured his sister.

"Well, you know. I dont want to tell then myself. If they find out then thats it." she said

"Wait, mom said you have something to tell me. What is it?"

"Just want to tell you that i am seeing someone." she whispered

"Come again? I can barely understabd what you said."kyuhyun asked while pouring cold water in a glass

"I said i am seeing someone." she repeated, louder this time

Her brothers hand remained suspend and stopped pouring water. He slowly lowered the bottle and turn around. "Seeing someone as in dating? Are you in a relationship?"

Jisoo nodded while looking at his brother. She wants to see how he will react when sha say the name.

"Hold on, how about your line 'I will marry Jinyoung or not get married at all!' is that now scrapped, ended, gone?" he asked her now blushing sister.

"Wait a moment, how did you know about that?"

"Heard it from you and Jimin. I swear when you two start your chitchat, you blabber everything in a volume that even the emperor will hear." Kyuhyun said smiling. He adores his sisters so much. His 10-year and 12-year gaps with both sisters was never a disadvantage to him. 

"Well, that line is still valid." she said smiling

"How would that happen when..." his voice trailed when the door to the office opened.

"Good afternoon sir. Is Dr F here? The receptionist said she is here." Jinyoung directed the question to Kyuhyun as Jisoos back is facing him.

Jisoo turned and smiled. "You are here." she said.

Trailing Jisoo is JYP. Her brother smiled and went directly to the CEO. "Hyung, how are you. What brings you here."

Jisoo was surprised to see that his brother know JYP

"Well, i think Jinyoung wants me to meet someone." JYP said while looking at her

"Oppa, i want you to meet Park Jinyoung." she said to Kyuhyun.

"I know JYP, Jisoo. Ive know him for a few years now. They stay at our hotel whenever he is in Kobe or Osaka. Or when his artists are in those cities." her brother said

"I think what your sister wants to say is that, she wanta you to meet my artist Park Jinyoung of Got7." JYP said "she is your sister right? Her badge says Fujimoto J."

"Oh, oh...i see. Yes she is my sister." Kyuhyun let go of JYPs hand and shook Jinyoungs hand. "So you are Jinyoung. Hello im Fujimoto Kyuhyun or as i am known here in the hospital, Kim Kyuhyun."

Jinyoung was at a lost. Jisoos brother knows JYP. Hotel in Kobe and Osaka. His name is Kim Kyuhyun. The office says Director Kim Kyuhyun. Hold on a moment, he got dizzy digesting all the information.