02. My Ahgase He❤rt

"Oh dear, please save me from heart attack!" Jisoo prayed hard. She cant seem to get her eyes off from the men going inside her brothers office

"Director Lee thank you for accommodating us." JB said while bowing his head

"Not a biggie. JYP is my brothers college friend and is like a brother to me as well. By the way, Doctor F will be doing the physical for you. I'll leave you men in her care." Director Lee said before going out of the room.

Jisoo has managed to school her look years ago. She has learned the art of not blushing or showing any emotion related to nervousness. "Thank you mom for training my emotions not to show on my face!" she silently said

"Good afternoon, im Doctor F." she introduced herself.

"Dr F? How come your last name is just a letter?" Youngjae inquired

"Its short for Fujimoto. Some doctors and patients tend to be confused. And i dont want further questions regarding my last name so I settled for Dr F." she explained while checking the files of the 7 member band.

"Thats nice. So convenient." said Mark.

"Hold on. Are you licensed. Sorry, but you look like my age." Bambam said while moving around Jisoo

"Yes sir i am licensed and i am 2 years older than you." Jisoo said while looking at Bambam.

"Doctor, since you are going to examine us, can you tell us why Fujimoto and why so young?" Jackson started asking

Jisoo provided them the details including her nationality and credentials while skipping the part of belonging to a rich family.

"That is so cool! A young and beautiful surgeon. Can i call you noona?" asked Yugyeom smiling

"Yah, you need to respect her position." scolded JB. "Sorry about that Dr F." he said to Jisoo.

"Thats ok. Im not that strict with titles. I much prefer to be called noona or unnie. I feel closer that way."  Jisoo said while feeling her heart beating 3x faster. "Dear Lord, help me!" she prayed.

During their casual banter, one man was quietly observing Jisoo. "Yugyeom is right. She definitely is beautiful and brainy. Wait, what is this tingling feeling in my heart?" Jinyoung thought to himself.

"Jinyoung-ah, you should be the first to be examined. I hate needles." Jackson said.

"Hyung, you also hate ghost and heights right?" Bambam teased Jackson

Youngjae let out a loud laugh "Hyung, Bambam is trying to kill you infront of Jisoo noona!" he continued laughing.

"Hmmm...let me call a nurse to help get your vitals." Jisoo said while looking at her watch. 1 1/2 hrs more and she is off.

Jinyoung went near Jisoo. And thats when Jisoo felt her heart tingle..."Please God, dont let me pass out in front of him!" she silently prayed.

"Start with me Doctor." and Jinyoung proceed to sit in front of her.