23. Love.....tomorrow, today!

Jisoo was so startled that she was rooted to where she stand while holding the leather bracelet.

Jinyoung then tried to get her attention "I could use some help with my nose here Doctor."

Jisoo woke up from her trance and ran to the downstairs bath. She got the first aid kit and ran back to Jinyoung. She then asked him to sit and ministered to his nose. When the bleeding was gone, she sat on the opposite chair.

"How did you know that I was here?" she asked

"No need to know how. I am here and thats whats important." he replied while looking at any signs of rejection from Jisoo.

Jisoo on the other hand is also watching Jinyoung silently. She was wondering why he came. She didnt know that she spoke her thoughts loud this time.

"I came to ask why you left." Jinyoung said.

Jisoo cleared her throat and proceed to explain her side. How she was afraid that Jinyoung has changed and has found that he did not love her anymore. How she dreaded the thought of Jinyoung telling her that he cant forgive her and that he does not want to be with someone who does not value trust and loyalty. Jisoo went on and on explaining herself without noticing that Jinyoung has been smiling for quite sometime now.

When she finished explaining her side, she looked at Jinyoung and found him looking at her intently. He has been quiet for a minute when she said "I am sorry".

Jinyoung leaned closer, raised his right hand and hit Jisoos forehead with his index finger.

Jisoo rubbed the sore area and asked "what was that for?"

Jinyoung relaxed on his chair, folded his arms and said "thats for worrying me all those days that i dont know where you are and how you are doing. You had no idea how worried i was when you left. I almost wanted to forego with the shoot and go back home, regardless of lawsuit from the production due to my ineffectiveness. I lost sleep thinking how hurt you must be on what I did when you came to visit me in Bangkok. I spent my days thinking that you will stop loving me. The only thing that kept me sane is this." and he showed the planner that Jisoo left.

"Wait, where did you get this?" Jisoo asked.

"Saw it on your opened luggage. I brought it with me. I also have this." and he shoved the box with the dog keyring.

Jisoo opened the small box and saw the keyring. She lifter the dog and there, attached on the keyring is a ring with her birthstone---garnet!

"What is this?" she whispered

Jinyoung took the keyring from her and removed the ring that hangs. "This is my promise to you. Garnet symbolizes friendship and trust. I want our relationship built on this 2 factors." he moved next to Jisoo and pulled her so she will be standing just like him.

"I know i am lacking in some areas. I can be moody sometimes, but i know that when i am with you, i am contented. I have been inconsistent and indifferent towards you and i apologized for that. I know that i hurt you but i want you to know that there is no other man that will love you more than i do." Jinyoung recited.

Finally, he went down on one knee and asked Jisoo "Fujimoto Jisoo, will you be my healer now and forever?"

Jisoo who has been in a trance from the time that she opened the box and saw the ring, was looking at the lovely man in front of her.

The man whom she dreamt of marrying someday. The man who held her heart from the moment she saw his smile. The man who looked at her with fondness and love. The man who has promised her forever!

Jisoo smiled and then said "as long as you still allow me to fangirl over the handsome Park-gae, then my answer is Yes! I will be your healer, tomorrow, today and forever!

Jinyoung stood and put the ring to Jisoos finger. He closed the distance, kissed her forehead, her nose and finally gave her the sweetest and most lovefilled kiss on the lips!