Lancelot?

Nathan swore that if anymore were to go wrong tonight he would most likely lose his head. And it didn't help of the fact that his head was still pounding from that nasty impact.

"Lad, are you sure you're alright?" Lancelot had asked him, Nathan noting that he was in time with his walking as they proceeded on to the Egypt exhibit after Dexter went off to find Jedediah and Octavius.

Nathan's eye gave a little twitch. I swear if someone asks me that one more time... But, his lips curved up into a grin and gave a one shouldered shrug answering as honestly as he possibly could. "Just a little head ache is all: I'll live. Not the worst that's happened to me."

The knight gave a joyous chuckle, slapping him on the back that almost caused him to stumble forward. "You know, you remind me of a young lady I once knew from Camelot," he began.

Nathan gave him a dumfounded look at first at being reminded of a girl but did try to listen to the knight's tale.

"Her name was Gwenevere: She...well she was not like most women her age. She held just as much bravery and boldness as a man, very witty and passionate. Everything one could ask for in a friend or lover."

As he listened to Lancelot's little tale, Nathan could see a certain look in the knight's eyes. It was the same look, the very same one in which he had seen in Teddy and Sacagawea or him and Ahkmenrah. A look of longing. Blinking at first, he smiled softly up at him. "It sounds to me you were very close to this Gwenevere, Sir Lancelot..."

Lancelot gave a little sigh, chuckling softly at the young man's remark. "Indeed I was my boy. Indeed I was..." He soon snaps out of his train of thought, lost in memories of old giving his head a shake. "Now. If you excuse me, I must be off to inquire if Dangly Bells is in need of assistance."

Then he stalks off over to Larry and Nicky who were further ahead of the group. Nathan looked up the minute he hears the sounds of a certain Pharaoh's jewelry jiggling beside him. A concerned look on his face. "Are you for certain you're alright?"

"Really, Ahk. I'm fine...well just to be safe I probably shouldn't sleep for the night but I'm okay honestly."

The minute he saw Ahkmenrah glance at Lancelot with a narrow of his eyes, he mentally face palmed himself. "You and Lancelot were awfully close to one another."

"Ahkmenrah: Don't tell me you're jealous of him now." Nathan realized he was becoming on the defensive side for he tried not to start an argument between him and Ahkmenrah.

"Jealous? Of him? I don't get jealous, Nathan." Ahkmenrah stated, looking away with an embarrassed expression. Not believing Nathan would even suggest something as trivial (even though it was the truth). Even the Green Eyed Monster preyed upon someone with such nobility as he.

Nathan heaved a heavy sigh, rubbing his head in tender fashion before placing a hand on the Pharaoh's shoulder. "Ahk...you don't have to worry. There's nobody I look at with so much love other than you."

"I'm just afraid we will not last." Ahkmennrah half whispered, half spoken aloud. "Nathan...words cannot begin to describe how much I love you. Perhaps more than Ra loving the Egyptian lands."

Nathan looked at him, stunned as he let his words sink in. Repeating his own. "I love you to Ahk." He spoke aloud, trying to hide the blush dusting across his face.

They closed their eyes, tilted their heads, lips becoming closer before soon touching each other's. This time, it was shy and tender, sweet. Ahkmenrah cups the left side of his face when they pull apart, caressing it gently with his thumb pulling Nathan into a hug soon after.

"Can you forgive me for my childish behavior?" Ahkmenrah murmured, resting his chin on Nathan's shoulder.

"You know I can. Hell...I'd probably react the same way."

"Probably?"

"Watch it Ahk."

"Hey guys," They quickly pulled apart when Larry spoke up. By the tone of his voice and look on his face the night guard was none too happy with the news he was about to share. He kept glancing at his phone, then to the entrance, then to them then back at the phone. "We're going to have to cut through the Asian exhibit."