Nefertiti

Splitting up was not something Nathan thought they'd do, but maybe it would be easier finding the Ahkmenrah's parents. The groups were set into place: Larry, Nicky and Lancelot-much to Larry's disdain-, Teddy, Sacagawea, Attila, Jedediah and Octavius now reunited with them after Dexter found them in Pompeii and Nathan, Ahkmenrah and Dexter.

Nathan and Ahkmenrah moved deeper into the room, Dexter perched on Ahkmenrah's shoulder glancing around. A large Sphynx had walked by looking with curiosity down upon them, followed by a group of men and some Egyptian women.

"Well, you did say you wanted to see a Sphynx correct? Looks like you got your wish." Ahkmenrah chuckled as did Nathan still staring at the moving piece in awe.

They stumbled upon one still enclosed sarcophagus secured in glass, seeing it rattle vigorously. Sharing a brief look, Ahkmenrah nodded to Nathan while Dexter gave him a thumbs up in approval, motioning him to shatter the glass. Nodding back, he raises his fist and punches his hand straight through ignoring the stinging pain he now feels.

Blood from his cut up hand dripped to the floor as Ahkmenrah pulls them quickly out of the way when the lid of the sarcophagus is thrown off with inhuman force. Flashbacks of his very first encounter with the Pharaoh enter his mind as he swallows a heavy lump in his throat, eyes traveling down to the bandaged figure now stepping out of its coffin.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

One by one the mummy unwrapped the bandages from around her head as the two males (Dexter was hiding his head behind Nathan's neck) watching them fall to the floor. The minute they were off, the rather beautiful Egyptian princess breathes a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank Rah!" She exclaimed, laughing joyously with a small grin. "You have no idea how stuffy it was being in those things."

"Tell me about it," Ahkmenrah chuckled, bowing respectfully to her before they shared a quick hug and in which Nathan couldn't help but arch a curious brow at their actions. "It is good to see you again Queen Nefertiti."

Wait...Wait did he just say...Nefertiti?! Nathan's jaw slacks open in complete shock, as does Dexter's but more in a mimicking manner.

The Queen of old noticed Nathan's surprised reaction, releasing yet another whimsical laugh as she made her way over to take a look over his injured hand. A thoughtful frown crossing over her features. "Oh I'm so sorry dear one...you did quite a number on my case haven't you? Ahkmenrah who is this boy?"

"His name is Nathaniel Jung, my queen. Prefers to be called Nathan though or 'Nate'." Ahkmenrah explained to her, face flushed when she looked over his direction after carefully cleaning some of the scratches and blood on the young man's hand.

"You have very good taste I must say my young king." She said, noting Ahkmenrah's flushed expression and Nathan's own crimson red face chuckling before growing serious once more. The three shared their good-byes after Nathan thanked her for healing his wound when Larry called out to them both.

"Ahk! You better come and see this!"

"Aw but I have so many things to ask you." Nathan complained in which the Queen of old grinned his way.

"Maybe later my dear one: Oh, but before you go..." She took out a small yet beautiful Egyptian protection charm bracelet placing it upon his wrist. "Take this with you. It will keep you safe on your journeys."

"Thank you my Queen." He said, him and Ahkmenrah both bowing before quickly running to catch up with the others with Nefertiti sighing softly in the background.

Dear Ra...please keep them all safe...please.