one

----

----

ONE MONTH LATER, AVERY SAT IN A DIMLY LIT CELL. Avery picked up one of her chains and tugged on it. "Addison!!" She screamed, "Whatever you're planning it won't work!!"

Avery stood up and looked at the cell next to her. She walked over and gripped the bars, "Hamish." She said softly.

"Avery." Hamish replied, walked over to her. "What's going on?" Hamish asked. "Addison..." Avery replied.

"Aw, fuck. We're so screwed." Hamish said softly. Both werewolves heard a loud boom as the door opened and close. High heel clicks got louder and louder as Addison came into view.

"You little bitch!" Avery yelled, running to the door, her chains stopping her. "Oh, Avery. Hamish." Addison said, folding her hands together, "It's great to see you again after all these years."

"Randall and Lilith will come for us." Hamish said, walking over to his cell door. "Those nobodies? All three of us have much more experience than those two." Addison replied.

"You're a traitor." Avery said.

"Thanks." Addison replied.

"You join the organization that's hellbent on killing us?" Hamish said. Addison pursed her lips and stared up at the roof in thought. "Hm... yep." Addison replied. Addison looked at both Avery and Hamish, "My sister is dead because of you two. I hope you understand why I'm pissed."

"Yeah. So let me out of here, we can finally settle this. And only one of our Hides go back home." Avery replied.

"As... threatened as I am by the legendary Alpha Female, I'll pass." Addison replied. "I just want to know what the Knights are planning. I mean.. I made a threat one month ago, and I'd like to know if you two have come up with anything." Addison explained.

"As threatened as we are, we'll pass." Hamish interjected. Addison turned to Hamish, "We're all werewolves here. The three of us could do this all day."

Avery and Hamish looked at each other. "Shall we begin?" Addison asked, making Avery and Hamish look back at her.

----

"Stop it!" Avery screamed as Addison sliced Hamish's leg with a knife. "Answer my question." Addison replied, standing up and using her fingers to wipe off the blood from the blade.

"Avery, don't." Hamish said, Avery looked at him and back at Addison. "No." Avery replied. Someone ran up to Addison and whispered in her ear.

Addison scoffed and jammed the knife in Avery's leg. "Ah!" She shouted in pain. "Your little friends are here. Turns out you were right, they would come for you." Addison said.

Addison's eyes turned silver, "Time for them to meet Drogo." Addison turned away and walked away. "Addison!" Hamish shouted.

"Dammit!" Avery yelled, looking down at the knife.

Hamish and Avery looked at the door when they heard loud snarls and objects crashing. "We need to get up there." Avery said softly.

"Sure, once we get rid of these magical chains and get that knife out of your leg." Hamish replied, sarcastically.

"Sarcasm is my thing. Find your own nervous tick, fucker." Avery said bitterly. "Is bitterness yours too, or is it the knife in your leg?" Hamish asked.

"Ugh!" Avery groaned in annoyance.

Upstairs, Timber, Lilith's Hide, slashed one of the soldiers chest and bit off his head. Addison walked upstairs and sighed. "Excuse me?" She asked, catching the attention of Greybread, Randall's Hide, and Timber.

The two werewolves growled at the sight of Addison. "You're wrecking the place. We just got it clean." Addison said.

The werewolves growled as they approached Addison. Addison rolled her eyes, she looked back at the wolves, her eyes turning silver. The two wolves back up and Addison turned into a werewolf, just like Lilith and Randall.

Back downstairs, Avery leaned over and grabbed the knife with her teeth. Hamish groaned in disgust and she slowly sat back up, the knife sliding out of her leg.

Avery sat back up and used her teeth and tounge to turn the knife around and she stuck the tip of the knife in the key hole. "Oh, you're good." Hamish said.

Avery looked at him and winked and went back to picking the lock. The shackle around her wrist fell off and she spat out the knife. Avery grabbed the other shackle and broke it easily. "Come on, Lilith and Randall don't know what they'll dealing with." Avery said.

"Hello?" Hamish asked as the red head started walking away. Avery turned around, realizing she forgot to free Hamish. Avery knelt down in front of Hamish and broke off his cuffs. "Now let's go." Hamish said standing up.

"Yeah." Avery replied.