two

----

----

AVERY AND HAMISH RAN UP THE STAIRS WHILE REMOVING THEIR OWN CLOTHING. Avery's eyes went gold as she turned into her wolf, Accalia. Hamish's eyes turned silver as she turned into a large eight-foot werewolf, Tundra. 

They both stopped at the doorway and saw Drogo, Addison's Hide, throw Greybeard across the room. Accalia growled and barked loudly, she stepped forward as did Drogo. 

Timber and Greybeard looked at the two of them. Accalia ran forward and jumped on Drogo. Drogo slashing around, trying to hit Accalia, she skillfully bit down on his neck and jumped around to root herself on his back. 

Accalia let go and bit back down on his neck, causing Drogo to whimper in pain and fall down on the floor. Accalia released Drogo's neck, blood dripping form the corners of her mouth, she jumped off, blood covering her claws. 

Drogo looked up and Accalia put her claw down on his head, she growled lowly, showing her fangs. Drogo huffed and Accalia removed her claw from his head. 

Accalia walked over to a corner and she shifted back. The other three werewolves followed her lead. 

The Knights grabbed the clothes from the people they killed and put it around themselves. Drogo climbed back down the stairs and Lilith walked over. Avery put her hand out in front of Lilith. 

"Don't. Drogo knows who's in charge." Avery said. "What about the bitch who wears his Hide?" Lilith asked. 

"We'll deal with Addison." Hamish said, Avery and Hamish looked at each, "Me and Avery." 

"Whoa, whoa, hell no!" Randall said. "You were both kidnapped and... by the looks of it, tortured. Enough secrets. Tell me and Lilith what the hell is going on." 

Lilith crossed her arms, "For fucking once, I agree with Randall." Avery and Hamish looked at each other again. "No." Hamish said. 

"Hamish--" 

"We can't." Hamish whispered. 

"Yes we can, we owe it to them." Avery replied. Hamish sighed, disagreeing with Avery. "hate to break it to you, but I'm still in charge." Avery said. 

----

Back at the Knight's house, Avery and Hamish stood in front of Lilith and Randall. "It was seven years ago." Avery started. "The WS was threatening the Knight's existence and I had a plan." 

"We would sneak in and take them out from the inside out." Hamish continued. 

SEVEN YEARS AGO, THE WS HEADQUARTERS

3:43 A.M.

Avery stopped just at the edge of the forest, another girl came up next to her, dark brown hair and brown eyes. Addison came up behind on the other side of Avery. "Is this a good idea?" Addison asked. 

"Yes." Hamish said from behind the girls. "Remember the plan." Avery said, "Let's kick their ass to the curb." 

"Gladly." Addison replied. She looked at her sister, "You in, Cass?" She asked. Cassie chuckled, "Hell yeah, I am." 

Avery sighed, "I'm gonna go full Wonder Woman."

The four Knights, now shifted into their wolves, Accalia went in first, Timber followed, them Drogo, and lastly Tundra. 

Accalia tackled one of the guards and Timber slashed the other one's neck. Drogo broke down the door and Tundra ran in and killed the two men guarding the other side. 

Accalia stepped forward as Tundra ate one of the men's hearts. Accalia snarled and jumped through the door, revealing multiple men with...of course, 

Guns.

Accalia snarled as both men and women rose their guns and looked at the four werewolves stood in their doorway, each wolf with their own share fair of blood on their fangs. 

Accalia barked softly and the three wolves charged. Accalia barked loudly and ran into the fight as multiple gunshots went off and the sound of flesh tearing echoed through the halls. 

Accalia spat out someone's arm and looked at each wolf eating someone's heart out. Accalia growled and barked, causing them to all look up at her. Accalia's bones cracked as she stood up and turned back into Avery. 

Timber, Tundra, and Drogo followed her lead and turned back into humans. "So what?" Addison asked, covering in blood, "Is it over?" 

"Looks like it." Avery said looking around. Bodies scattered everywhere and blood splattered on the walls. Another gunshot was heard and the four werewolves ducked and looked around. 

Avery saw someone still alive and holding the gun up. The man pulled the trigger again but all that came out was empty shots. 

Avery knelt down, "It's okay." She said in a soothing voice, causing the man to calm down. "I won't hurt you." Avery said. 

Avery shifting into Accalia, she snarled and bit into his neck. The man screamed out in pain and Accalia teared out his throat. 

Accalia spat out the chunk of meat and turned back into Avery. "But my wolf will." Avery said, staring down at the man's dead body. 

"Cassie?" Addison asked. Cassie groaned softly and looked at her torso, blood pooling out of her fresh gunshot wound. 

"Shit." Avery said. 

"Cassie!" Addison yelled. 

PRESENT DAY

"She died." Avery said. Hamish looked down and Avery sighed. "We thought we had more time, when we got back... I went to check on the Hide Locker and... there was Timber." 

"We were too late." Hamish said softly. 

"That explains why that Addison girl was pissed at both of you." Lilith said. Avery sighed, "I guess Addison never really forgave us." 

"So what do we do now?" Randall asked. 

"We plan. We test. We execute. We kill. We win." Avery said with a small smile at the end of her sentence. 

"Sounds like a plan." Lilith said. "Did you just say 'We kill'?" Randall asked. 

Avery and Lilith nodded, causing Randall and Hamish sighed softly.