seven

----

----

AVERY SAT UP ON THE HEAD BOARD, LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW, GLANCING AT HAMISH GETTING DRESSED EVERY NOW AND THEN. "Hamish?" Avery asked, now turning her complete attention to him.

"Yes?" Hamish asked, finished the last button on his shirt.

"Thank you." Avery said with a small smile. Hamish nodded, "Anytime."

"Just to be clear, I was talking about the moment we had in the bathroom and not the sex--" Hamish put his hand up, cutting off Avery, "--I knew what you were talking about."

'Did he get better?' Accalia asked.

"Oh my, God." Avery said softly. 'Hey, whatever you see, I see. Whatever you hear, I hear.'

"Hurry up, get dressed, we should probably show our faces to Lilith and Randall before they get any... ideas."

'Might as well stay naked, my legs hurt.' Accalia complained. "Actually, I'm gonna go out for a run." Avery said.

"You sure?" Hamish asked, he turned around and started talking, "We should really discuss the Jack Morton problem." He looked back and saw a wolf like figure jump out the window.

Hamish rushed over to the window and Accalia turned and looked up at him. Accalia smirked lightly and turned and ran into the woods.

Hamish rolled his eyes and walked downstairs, "Finally." Lilith said, still typing on her computer. "Was wondering when you two were done fucking each other."

"What?" Hamish asked.

"Thin walls, Hamish." Randall added, walking past him to the mini bar.

"Well, fuck all of you." Hamish said with a fake smile.

"Seriously, guys, what're we going to do about Jack?" Lilith asked. "I say we kill him." Hamish said.

"What? No!" Randall replied.

"I'm with Hamish." Lilith said.

"You know there's only one way to settle this right?" Hamish asked. Lilith smirked as she looked at Randall.

"Aw, fuck." Randall whispered.

----

Accalia walked up behind a bush and laid eyes on Jack Morton. 'What the hell do you think you're doing?' Avery asked.

Accalia didn't answer and followed Jack. 'Accalia! Stand down. Now!'

Jack was talking to a girl and a guy. Accalia narrowed her eyes and saw Jack turn and run. Accalia growled and ran in the bushes, keeping up with Jack.

Accalia followed Jack all the way to the city. "Mrs. Benson!" Jack shouted, pounding on her door.

"Jack? Office hours are 7:30-5:30." Mrs. Benson replied.

"Mrs. Benson, I don't know how to say this but--"

"--Oh," Mrs. Benson replied, cutting him off. "This is super inappropriate. It's just I'm your professor, and you're my student."

"What?" Jack asked. "No, it's not like that. Not that you're not attractive, cause you are--"

Accalia rolled her eyes at the train wreck he was talking to Mrs. Benson. A loud high pitched ringing rang through Accalia's ear and Jack groaned, "Oh no. It's starting."

"What?" Mrs. Benson asked.

"You're going to get hurt." Jack said.

"Are you threatening me?" Mrs. Benson asked. Jack's eyes turn silver and grey veins ran up his neck. Jack turned away and Accalia noticed a car pull up.

"Are you on drugs?!" Mrs. Benson asked. She ran to Jack, "Tell me, Jack, what did you take!?"

Professor Clarke got out of the car, "Eric!" Mrs. Benson yelled. "You need to help, your students is having some kind of episode."

Eric had a crowbar in hand and Silverback ran forward, he grabbed Eric and grabbed him into the woods. "Eric!" Mrs. Benson yelled.

Accalia noticed another car coming for her. Accalia ran forward and jumped for Mrs. Benson. Mrs. Benson noticed a wolf charging for her.

"Ahh!" Mrs. Benson yelled. Accalia jumped in front of Mrs. Benson and both Accalia and Mrs. Benson got slammed by the car.

----

"Where's Avery?" Lilith asked, throwing a ping pong ball. It bounced off the wall and she caught it. "Running." Hamish replied, capping the sharpie he used to write on the red cup and draw a dick on Randall's face.

"Check her Hide Locker." Hamish told Lilith. Lilith nodded and ran down to the basement.

"It's empty." Lilith said, walking back upstairs.

"She's still out there." Hamish said softly. Lilith glared at him, "We're going to go find her, aren't we?" Lilith asked.

Hamish nodded. "Well, one of us should go find Jack." Lilith said. "I will." Hamish said, "Then you can find our leader."