tweleve

----

----

STILL IN THE PAST, ACCALIA, WHO SHIFTED BACK INTO AVERY, opened her eyes and pushed herself up.

"Hamish? Cassie? Addison?" Avery asked. Cassie groaned and opened her eyes. "What..?" She asked softly.

Addison sat up and looked around. "Where's Becca?" She asked.

Avery looked around frantically, "Oh, hell no."

After they all got dressed and situated, the Knights stood in the living room, with Avery anxiously pacing the floor. "Okay," Avery said. "Hamish, check her hide locker. Cassie, you're with me, we're going to find her. Addison, stay here with Hamish in case she comes back."

"Okay." Addison said. "Sounds like a plan." Cassie added. "On it." Hamish said.

"Let's find my sister." Avery said.

——

Avery, followed by Addison, walked through the woods in search of Becca. "You think those asshole took her?" Addison asked.

"Of course they took her." Avery replied. "Avery.." Addison said softly. "I don't wanna hear it, let's just find Becca."

Addison's phone went off and Addison looked at the text from Cassie.

'Someone left a letter at our door, they have Becca, get home. Now!!'

Addison walked over, still looking down at her phone, she tapped Avery's shoulder. "Hey, we have to head home." Addison said. Avery turned around and Addison showed Avery her screen.

Avery looked up and Addison raised her eyebrows. "Okay, let's go." Avery said.

Back at the den, Cassie and Hamish sat in the living room, Cassie looking at the letter left at the door. "What do we do?" Cassie asked.

"We wait for Avery." Hamish replied. Avery charged through the for, right on cue, "Where the fuck is she!?" Avery yelled.

Addison carefully shut the door, "I'm sorry, she's in a mood." She whispered to the door.

Cassie stood up and handed her the letter. Avery snatched it from her grasp and read it.

'The Knights of Saint Christopher,

We have one of your own, and we won't hesitate to kill her. Come alone, all four of you, at the abandoned warehouse just on the other side of the woods. Give up your Alpha and we might just let her go.

- The WS'

"First of all, who the fuck is the WS?" Avery asked.  "The assholes who took your sister." Cassie replied.

"Well, then. Let's go get my sister back." Avery said.

Addison clapped her hands, "Yes! Fuck! Time to go full Justice League!"

----

Avery lead the three Knights as they walked into the warehouse where Becca was chained at the wrists and being held by one of the men. "Welcome, Knights." The same man from before said, walking int view.

"Give me back my sister." Avery said.

"Why did you come?" Becca asked, pulling on the mans grip on her arm. "He's just going to kill you!"

"It doesn't matter." The man said, taking out his pistol and loading it. The second man brought Becca down to her knees. "Don't do this." Avery said.

"You're all werewolves." The man said, putting the gun to her head. "No, please." Avery said softly.

And he pulled the trigger.

"No!" Avery screamed. Addison and Cassie covered their mouths in complete shock. Hamish ran to Avery as she fell to her knees. He wrapped her arms around her, "No, Becca, no, no, no!" Avery screamed.

Hamish gently grabbed her jaw and made her look away, "It's okay, just don't look..." Hamish said softly. Avery wrapped her arms around him and cried into his shoulder.

And it only got worse from there.

Avery was crushed after Becca's death. She didn't even bother to show up to watch her Hide come back.

Avery became a tyrant, controlling, merciless, heartless, cold, and distant. The only one who could really break down her walls was Hamish.

ONE WEEK LATER

Still in her black blouse and dress pants, Avery stared down at her sister's grave, fighting back tears. Becca's burial was a few hours ago, the only people in attendance were the Knights of Saint Christopher.

Hamish, Addison, and Cassie walked up next to her. Hamish put a comforting hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry, Ava." Hamish said quietly.

Avery shut her eyes and let the tears finally roll down her cheeks. "She was one of our best." Addison said softly.

"She was." Avery replied.

"We're gonna hunt these fuckers down." Cassie said venomously, "And make them pay."

"What do we do now, Avery?" Addison asked, everyone looking to their Alpha Female for their next plan of action.

"We get our revenge." Avery said, "And we do it slowly... And painfully. They fucked with the wrong pack."

"We hunt them down, kill them, then what?" Hamish asked.

"Then we forget about them. It never happened. To protect the future of the Knights, what happened to my sister doesn't leave the four of us." Avery said.

"Are we agreed?" Avery asked.

"Agreed." Cassie said softly.

"Agreed." Addison said.

"Agreed." Hamish said.

"Good. Now... Let's hunt us some hunters." Avery said. Avery turned around and walked away.

——

AN UPDATE?!!!

also i'm sorry this story died. i'm kinda losing motivation for this plot and it's kinda messy reading through it again and i apologize for the inactivity on this story!

debating if i should continue it or not but i don't wanna leave it on a cliffhanger. especially since season two is coming in 2020 (or 2021, i can't remember specifically)