Escape

-Tords P.O.V-

I clench my chest running into my old room, my plan was working so far. I could back out now and go to Blue, but I know it's wrong. He hurt me for so long-loving him would be just plain stupid. Luckily stupidity is a nice side trait I have. I pretend to move things to my new room waiting for a certain time. It was 7:54, I quickly jot down a note leaving it on the floor of the room. I grab a tiny bag I packed a couple days ago and headed for the door-the least guarded one.

I sneak into Blues room and start to open his window, he was a heavy sleeper and I had nothing to worry about. I look at him one more time walking over to his sleeping body. "I love you...", I whisper kissing him on the cheek and start to leave. I toss down my bag first and slowly climbed down the somewhat jagged building. I grab my bag and ran out of view glancing back one last time holding in my tears. I run deeper into the woods keeping up the same pace, I had went over the plan many many times in my head. Leave late and worry late. God the twigs were everywhere! I knew exactly where I was running, Matt.

We all use to be in the rebellion-I had gotten kidnaped though. We each ruled in segments of the country, me at London the capital, Edd more northern, Matt more southern. Of course it's been so long I don't know where they were. I had decided to head back to the capital since that's the last place I remember. As of now I'm not that lost since I'm looking for a small little cabin I had been to a couple of time preparing for at least 1 week in it. I finally spot it and start to run towards it, I open to see it empty and a little loose floor board. I open it to reveal all the food and clothing I had stored, also a sleeping bag. I sigh talking the sleeping bag and a hoodie out. I change into my usual red hoodie and sigh. I unzip the sleeping bag and lie down in it, turning my visor off-I try to sleep but all I could think about was Tom.

Tom. Tom? I hadn't said the name in a while usually calling him Blue or Blue Leader. It's funny to think that we were enemies a couple years ago, now I was running away from him because I knew that our ,uhm yeah, was wrong. I sigh shifting into positions and trying to sleep. I groaned as I turned my visor back on. STOP. THINKING. ABOUT. TOM! I jolt up and feel my visor collect tears, I rip it off groaning due to the pain. I sit there and cry-man it was not my day. I feel slight regret when I remember how Tom was so soft with his words flirting almost all the time. His calming voice telling me 'it's going to be ok', I missed it. Then I feel his normal hand touch mine, I look to see no one there...just me. Alone. Without Tom. In a dark cold little cabin-in the middle o the woods. I lay back down without the visor on my face.

I drift off thinking about him, always him.

(If you got that reference I respect u so much.)

-Toms P.O.V-

I wake up feeling weirdly...something was off. I feel my cheek, something about it made me feel warmer inside. I jolt out of bed to see my window open-shit! I grab the gun off my bedside table and examine the room-nobody so far. I cautiously page Jaylen and Jacob. Pausing before I paged Tord as well. I cringe remembering yesterday's events. They burst in the room holding guns up ready to shoot. I push back my feelings and continue, "I said POTENTIAL break in-of course they could have left by now...". They glance around the room double checking it, "Ok Blue...". I think for a moment and realize a little to late for my liking-TORD! I rush out of the room running to his old one, I hear Jaylen and Jacob behind me. Most of  his stuff was gone so I checked the other one-He wasn't there.

     I notice my breathing starts to get heavier as I rush to the cafeteria looking for two caramel horns. Nope. I feel Jacob pull me out of the room, "Blue breath!". He smacks my face, "OW!", I rub my cheek as he apologizes. My breathing eases slightly, "He-he's gone...", I only told Jacob about my little crush on Tord-Jaylen would just endlessly tease me. "I know...I know.", he hugs me as I feel a few tears fall down my face. Tord was gone-the only people that I knew could have taken him were the rebels. I also felt he did it on his own accord-I was stupid for thinking he felt the same.

     I feel my heart shatter as we walk past his old room going closer to mine. "Why'd he...", I let my voice trail off remembering how I use to hurt him-at the time I still hated him. I chuckle at how now I can't get him out of my mind. Jaylen and Jacob leave me in my room giving each other concerning looks. I laugh again at the thought of us being enemies, I don't know why but it's absolutely hilarious to me! I laugh harder and begin to cry slowly in between laughs. It ends with me falling to my knees gripping the table along with a face full of grayish tears. I pull myself up and glance around looking for something-anything that could help me. I grab something slightly heavy and throw it to the floor. I feel the steam of anger slowly creep in as I change into my uniform and head to the torture department.

(This is Mattsworld btw)