Illness

-Toms P.O.V-

Some hours after our encounter Jacob was up and running, of course it was really late at night and this is rally dangerous but it's what he wanted to do! It's about 10pm and we're holding small bombs-simple and can't do TO much damage. I hear a snicker from behind me and realized our 'game' had begin. I sprint into an abandoned school and take cover.

BOOM

     I look out the door to see pink paint cover the area, I just dodged it! I scan the school and look for access to the roof, I run up stairs looking for it, finally I spot it and kick the door open. I set up camp grabbing my bombs at the ready-we are using an entire block this time it could take hours upon hours for us to get each other now!

•Flashback From like an hour ago...•

     "I say we play a small game of paint bomb-maybe add in some traps~", Jacob have a devilish grin. "Sure, tomorrow-", Jaylen grabbed my arm saying it had to be today. I sigh, it would probably help me get my mind off of  Tord-Ah screw it! "Fine-5 minutes or I'm going to bed.", we all run to the weapons area grabbing our bombs-mine blue(obviously), Jaylens pink, and Jacobs yellow. We then proceeded to rush to a car and hop in. "You know the rules-if you get a handful of paint on you your out and-", Jacob interrupts, "AFTER 5 MINUTES OF FINDING WHERE WE'LL PLAY WE START!". I laugh seeing him so excited-I swear he could act like such a child! This brings me back to the old days, usually we play around at work and do this sort of thing but not just us three. Tord would participate sometimes...the other soldiers as well. Though Tord wasn't just a soldier, I feel my chest tighten slightly. "Hey Tom-TOM!", I feel someone pat my shoulder, "It's ok-breath...". I calm down and start to breath at a normal pace.

•Flashback End•

     I hear a bomb go off in the distance-yellow then pink then another yellow! They found each other-this was my advantage! I hop onto different tops off buildings though-jumping off a school onto a building a little ways down isn't such a good idea. I finally arrive above them-but they were together? They look worried, I toss down a bomb and grin as they get covers in blue. I hop down seeing them glance towards me, "What's wrong guys...?". I feel Jacob PAT my shoulder. "We need to talk...".

-Jacobs P.O.V-
(Idk I like this character a lot now)

     I stare blankly as Jaylen puts her hands up, "Wha-what are you doing?". She looks concerned, she didn't look like that earlier? What happened is she ok? "It's Tom...I don't think he's ok...I could only find now to talk to you-alone about it.", shit-Tom was always hard to break this cant be good. "He's been acting...off since the whole Tord thing. I watched him some nights-he'd scream-but not remember. He throws things and acts like everything is fine-I think Tom needs help.", I see tears well up in the corners of her eyes. "It's ok-we'll all get through this together.", I finish my sentence and soon get splattered with paint. I see Tom pop down with a smirk, it fades as he sees our expression.

"We need to talk.", he looks at us confused backing up slowly. "Tom, you know we're all friends right? Whatever we do or say, we're just trying to help...", he looks at us with slight worry in his voids. "Jaylen told me about how you've been acting recently and well-I'm starting to get more worried now. The day Tord left-you just-haven't been the same...just talk to us! We can help to-", he slides down the wall as he breathing heavies. "Tom-please I'm so worried...", Jaylen cups his face in a friendly manner. "I-I don't know, I just can't-he's always there, teasing me! In my head-he left-what did I-I hurt him to-right...", he continues mumbling to himself-best not to bring up Tord.

I take a mental note and join Jaylen trying to comfort him, poor Tom-sure he's done some things he isn't really proud of. They weren't that great either...though Tom would try and make it up to you-he's weird like that. "So it's Tord that's making you this way?", he shakes his head 'no', "Then there's the rebels-damn rebels take away almost everything! Like Tord! Or that town in America!". He rambles on and on looking at the floor-he just had a sudden mood change so quick...I don't think he's ok. "We need him to see a doctor-a mental one though.", Tom cringes as we help him up and try to talk to him about it. He stays quiet for the most part, Jesus all I wanted to do was throw paint bombs at each other!

-Tords P.O.V-

"What is it called again?", I ask chocking slightly on my coffee. "Obsessive Love Disorder, a disorder in which you are obsessed with your 'lover',", I cringe at the quotation marks, "...tell me Tord do you 'love' Tom? Or is it the thought of you loving him?". "I-I love Tom-as a matter of fact I think I'm just going through a rough patch right now, you have to be wrong about thi-this!", I shove her out of the room and lock the door. O.L.D...might as well google it, I search it up and am completely taken aback when I read what she thought I had. "Obsessive Love Disorder is when a person obsesses over another caring mostly about them becoming possessive and controlling while also being overly protective...", I didn't bother reading the rest.

How did she even get that in her analysis? I-I'm not obsessive, neither am I overly protective! She has no idea what she's talking about and should be fired immediately! I huff laying down on the bed-i shouldn't have left...I don't know if I care about it even being wrong anymore. I just missed him, like I needed him. Why did I feel like this? It's not healthy! But then again...the best things aren't.