~And Kill You~

{N/A POV}

The brit smiled widely seeing his curly haired friend, "Vennesa!", he exclaimed hugging her tightly. "Tord, nows not the time-", she said pulling him away from her with a serious expression.

"What's going on?-", Tord asks before a loud bang was heard through the halls.

"That should distract him long enough...luckily I found his weak spot-", the girl mumbled grabbing the visor wearing mans wrist.

"Hey!", Tord exclaimed starting to tug away from the girl his fake eyes widening a bit.

Another shot could be heard through the halls as the dark and cold voice called out, "Tord?"

The two stayed quite Tords heart beating a million miles per second as he heard the ph so familiar voice.

Fear and excitement rose into him as his heart fluttered slightly though it quickly dropped as the painful memories hit him once more. Conflict entered his mind as he stayed there frozen, harsh footsteps being heard throughout the halls.

"Tord we have to...", she looked at the tall figure towering at the end of the hall. Fear spiking through her body as she saw the bloody coat, a female tossed over his shoulder.

"Tord...", the man softly spoke his face lighting up slightly a small smirk forming onto his face.

"Tord!", he said small black tears pricking the corners of his eyes.

Meanwhile the grey eyed male watched in awe, slowly he took a few steps forward finding as he couldn't control his own movements.

"Tom...", he responded his pace picking up slightly Vanessa then gripping onto his wrist stopping his movement.

He spun around facing the curly haired girl as he saw tears in her eyes, "Tord please...", she softly wept as Tord seemingly broke out of his trance.

"L-let go-", the boy said in a small whisper as he looked back at the bloody man.

Tom groaned seeing the girl grab Tord, he wanted to grab his gun at the moment and land one right in her head. But surprisingly he didn't.

The girl shook her head as Tord pulled away, the girls grip loosening. He felt pain as he looked at the girls pain shaken face but the urge to go close to the enemy grew stronger and stronger every second. His feet would back up slowly as he turned towards the man, he slowly took the visor off getting rid of its green tint, his eyes no longer covered letting Tom enjoy they're soft silver shine.

The eyeless man gave a soft blink as a smile started to grow softly on his face, cautiously of course he took a step forward. Want-no needing to feel Tord's embrace. The pain of being separated from the boy so long had literally drove the man insane!

Tord of course, still had the awful memories. The ones that would make a person wake up in a cold sweat, crying even if they didn't know why. So like a sane person, he stopped. His expression growing colder debating with himself.

'He's insane!', a voice would scream in his head, his fist tightened making Tom alert yet... saddened? 'But the memories...', another voice would say soothingly making a flash of worries melt away.

His feet would want to move, to grow closer and closer yet he seemed to feel frozen. No words escaped his mouth, just a soft look in his eyes.

"Tord", the taller man would call out softly yet in a dark tone. As if he was beckoning the boy to come closer, luring him to trap him away. To make him his. Just like he always wanted.

The silver eyed man would let out a small shaky breath as if by instinct drawing him closer, the memories seemingly leaving for a moment.

Tom would walk closer, done with this warming up bullshit. 'He has to remember he has to-', the boy would think over and over. Tord shuffled back slightly, his eyes growing smaller as the man grew closer and closer.