~Roses Are Red~

{Tords POV}

I wake up in a darker room, it's cold. Oddly cold.

"He...hello?", I croaked our only to realize that my voice was scratchy-and it hurt when I spoke.

"What do you remember Tord?", a man in a lab coat asked me-why are my visors on the table?

"V-visors?", I managed to whisper.

"I asked you a question-answer it.", I grew fearful as the tone he used was dark and obviously annoyed.

"I d-don't unders-", the sound of something slamming on a table echoed through the room making me jump harshly-shit fuck!

"LISTEN HERE BUDDY-IF I DONT FIND OUT WHAT WENT WRONG IN MY EXPERIMENT IM FUCKED! GET THAT?! SO GODDAMN IT TELL ME WHAT YOU REMEMBER ABOUT FUCKING THOMAS RODES!", I again jumped at his loud voice-why does he want to know about my memories for Tom so much?...

I feel my head give a slight throb and quickly try to shush him.

"What?", I go to point at my head but realize I'm tied to a MOUTHERFUCKING CHAIR! Instead, I calm myself mentally and glare at the supposed scientists then my head.

I figure he gets the memo then and mumbles to himself until I feel relaxed again.

"Don..don't y-yell. Ffffuck-in I-idiot-", my sentence is interrupted with a cough.

The black haired man soon walks over with a cup of water, but instead of untying me he gently tilts my head up and gives me the water.

It helped mostly, I mean I can make regular sentences now, throat slightly hurt when I talked though.

"You really give people headaches you know that?", the man said throwing the cup behind him.

"Same for you dipshit.", the man just scoffed walking back to that desk thing he was in.

"I will ask you this one more time-what do you remember about Thomas Rodes...", I scanned the mans figure declaring I could over power him easily.

Now, distraction until I can somehow manage to get out of this chair!

"I remember...how much of a dick he was...", I said seeing if my hands could reach the knot which fortunately I could.

"He'd hurt me having the same shitty grin on his face...", I mean-it wasn't a lie.

"I still have the scars...", the knot became looser making me slowly untie it not trying to get caught.

"Any...good memories?", I stopped for a second only to realize I looked suspicious and continued on.

"Psh! With Tom? Never!", I gave a small smile before the ropes fell to the floor blowing my cover.

"Shit!", I said as I got up to run to the door only for Matt to be waiting on the other side.

"Tord! I was going to come check on you, why are you running?(I'm sorry but I just realized the meme-fuuuuuuudge!)", he held my shoulders stopping me from moving.

"N-no reason! Just got a little spooked by being tied up to a chair! And then this guy started asking me questions about Tom and it brought up old memories and I just wanted to get out of there-", I look up to see a glare being shot at the man behind me.

"Well, don't worry Tord-I was coming to see if you were awake to get you out of here!", I nod as we head back to my room.

Matt chatted for a bit, he tried to convince me he had no idea what I was doing in there but my gut isn't buying it.

He left me in my room again saying the monitoring process had to be restarted due to a mysterious deleting of all previous videos.

I sigh due to the fact that I'm going to need to stay here for another goddamn month.

I flop onto my bed and turn my attention to the missing bird on my nightstand-where the fuck?

I frantically search everywhere I had seen it lastly in the drawer...a rose? Nice shade of red to, seems to just be plucked...

I smile at it because for some reason it makes me feel happy...

Wonder why?

Oh shit-there goes my head!

The throbbing pain increased as I kept looking at the flower-so as any sane person would I threw it a wall!

The pain didn't stop-it kept getting worse and worse until I eventually blacked out.

(Awe shit here we go again!)

"Stupid Blue...", I sigh as I carefully open the door.

"Coming in!", I say raising my voice slightly.

I open the door to see a grump bitch fumbling with papers on his desk.

"You ok Blue?", I ask walking towards his desk, he looks up his face glowing with a new expression.

And of course it's that damn shitty smirk, he motions for me to sit down which I do on command.

"Better.", he says passing me a short pile of papers, "Seriously?", I ask which makes him smile. Damn smile...

"Yes! I could use the help, and it is your job.", I sigh and begin sighting paperwork with Tom in silence unknowingly connecting our legs together.

"We could hold hands if you want~", Tom snickers making me come to the realization of our legs.

I pull away quickly and groan, "You wish."

A small chuckle fills the room as Tom gets up putting his paper work away, I give a small smirk quickly hiding it before he notices.

"So, Tordy-since you were so nice to me today I have something for you~!", I glare at him as I walk up to put paperwork away as well.

"What is it?", I ask clearly unamused though I was quite interested.

A mere moment passes and he turns around swiftly putting something on my ear like you would with a pen.

I go to touch it only for my hand to be smacked away.

"Ow!", I say making the man give another small chuckle until he just starts to stare at me for a moment. And for a second I seem to get lost in his 'eyes'. As he does in mine, but I quickly end it noticing how long we've been like that.

"Uh-B-Blue?", I ask before he swiftly turns away and comes back with a pocket mirror.

"Here you go-I'm going to bed. Night
min kjærlighet~", I blush at the nickname knowing what it means and look at myself.

A beautiful red rose was on my ear, making me blush slightly more wondering if Tom knew what roses stood for.

I come back to my senses gasping for air, another one huh-I glance around to see the rose somehow next to the bird.

I shuffle sitting myself up and then carefully walking to the rose, I picked up both objects and set them on my nightstand again.

So, in these visions Tom seems to be...nice. That's weird-like concerning type weird.

And apparently I have a uhm-you know what never mind. I'll piece that together later, for now...why the hell does Matt want to know about them?