Run

-Tords P.O.V-

I wake up to have sunshine blasted into my face, I groan and cover my eyes. I haven't turned in a very long time so I could last without a visor for a while. I look at the visor and take a deep sigh-I grab a pocket knife and grab my visor. This was going to have to be precise or else I'll have a broken visor and a lot of pain. I sigh and take the blade out looking at the visor. I pop the back open and inspect beyond the wires looking for a blinking red light. I find it and slowly put the knife through-shit! I cut a wire causing the entire system to shut down. L scoff throwing it across the cabin. I feel a pain shoot through my eyes and fall to my knees. "A-AGH!", I try and muffle my screams of pain that's when I hear footsteps. I slowly crawl towards the knife in fear of who was there. I hear the footsteps shuffle around the cabin and my breathing gets heavier. What if it's Tom? What an I gonna do stab him?

No I wouldn't stab him...beg him to let me leave? Or worse, go back. I slowly get up and got to the left of the door-if they kick it open I'm going to get knocked out-at least on the right side. The door flings open and reveals blond hair, I mentally sigh because it wasn't Tom. He looks behind the door then in my direction, I punch him in the face knocking him into the door. I begin to spring out of the cabin hearing footsteps behind me-shitshitshit! I ran through trees and bushes getting cuts from various thorns. "JEHOVAH!", I yell almost falling off the edge. I hear a gun lick behind me and slowly turn around.

-Jacobs P.O.V-

I hand Tom his lunch slightly scared due to earlier, he was having a mental breakdown killing that guy! The kick was nice though-Blue doesn't deserve to be spat at. "HOLY SUNDAY MORNING!", Blue grips my arm, " THE TRACKER!". My eyes widen as I run after Blue to another room. I watch as he scurried through a desk suddenly pulling out something. "AH-HAH!", he places a tracker in my hands. "I want all the men in the woods to inspect closely around this area, meanwhile you and Jaylen look for Tord with this!", he has a smile on his face as we run out of the room to his office. "Y-you put a tracker on him?", I say out of breath after all the running. He pages Jaylen and speaks, "On his visor though when we find him I'll make sure to put one in him...", his voice trails off and he starts to mumble. Jaylen walks in the room to Toms desk. "Jacob, Blue.", Tom tells her of the tracking device and she nods quite worried.

•3 hours later•

Who the hell brings their captive only 3 hours from the base? We stumble around still walking in deeper-we we're close so we whispered. "Blues going a little co-co huh?", Jaylen whispers lookin concerned. "Yeah...he uh-just misses his old friend.", she gives me a fake sad expression, "B-But we're his old fwiends!". I chuckle and sigh as we start to see a small little cabin. We agree to stop talking and inspect closer, according to the device Tord should be in here. I gently open the door and look to my left, when I look to my right I get punched in the face. It sends me flying back to the door crashing onto the floor. All I remember from that point is me yelling at Jaylen to get him. My eyes grew heavier as I saw blood on my hands.

-Jaylen P.O.V-

I point my gun at Tord breathing heavily, "Tord...please come back...". He looks back at me, "I-I can't it's wrong-HES wrong! He made me-I can't I'll just-love-". I lower the cub slightly seeing Tord start to cry, "Who Tord?". He looks up shaking his head,

"I cant go back, it's wrong..."

"What's wrong?"

"Loving him is wrong-HE HURT ME HALF MY LIFE AN-and now..."

"Tord...get away from the edge!"

"I'm sorry...just tell him I'm sorry..", he leans back over the edge letting himself fall. "SHI-TORD!", I go to grab him only to see his monster form fly away. Goddamn demon! I stumble away from the edge and head back to the cabin. I call out for Jacob to hear no response. "Oh crap!", I pick him up from the floor and look for other soldiers. Anyone could pick this guy up I swear, he is pretty light. I then think about who Tord was talking about. Was it Jacob-pft no. Maybe it was Blue? Now there's a possibility, they were always by each other-getting drunk, venting, even sleeping! Well, that would be when they got drunk. I run into a group of soldiers and ask for help back to the camp. I think more about it, how was it wrong? I mean yeah we kinda knew each other in kindergarten and Tom did like to roughhouse with Tord.

I am immediately pulled away from my thoughts when I feel something in my hands. Blood. I yell at the group alerting them of the situation, we all quicken our pace. If Tom lost another friend he would go crazy! And if I lost him...well I wouldn't know what to do...

-Tords P.O.V-

I land somewhere far from when I activated monster mode and fall to my knees. I let myself return to normal though my eyes were definitely gonna hurt later I was...safe? I didn't know where I was and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be blind soon without my visors. I hate having demon/monster goddamn DNA! I sigh looking ahead of me, good thing I just woke up when they arrived so luckily I still had energy from using monster mode. I get up and begin to walk, I think about Tom-can I not think about him? Jesus, this guy was like a virus-he won't go away! I feel a tear drip down my face as I tried to remember what vase we were staring at. The memory came at me as I remembered the event.

•Flashback•

     "So where are we again?", I smile with a slight blush, "For the last time Tord, England!". He laughs stepping closer to me. "Uh-huh, why England?",  he smirks stepping even closer. "I'm pretty sure you know why~", I then remember my army of rebels-god I missed them. Though Tom was nice to hang around. "Riiight...-", I was cut off by Tom moving my face up slightly, the only reason he's tall is because of those stupid boots! I stick my tongue out at him and push away. My face feels hotter and Tom has slight blush to...do you think he-no! No! He's a leader and plus he's not gay...why do I even care? It's not like I like him, right?

•Flashback End•

     England-I was close! I scurry more through the forest only to arrive at rubble. Was this a town? God-Tom what did you do? I walk down hoping someone would see me and recognize me. About 3mins of walking I see a familiar face rush towards me.

"MATT?!"!