Red Bird.

{Jacobs POV}

Soldiers along with me and Jaylen walked through the woods as carefully as we could-Blue had went about a mile a head anxious to find him.

Damn it, if I didn't go unconscious cuz of that door maybe...just maybe we could have got him.

They probably would have cried it out together or some bull shit. We aren't even doing this to save Tord. Just to keep him from talking.

Stupid Generals saying he's to far out some shit. I feel Jaylen grip my arm rather tightly and I look at her.

"Your mumbling.", she whispers before letting go of my arm. I kinda wished she would grab it softer though...it's comforting.

The small moment of softness only lasted seconds because a gunshot could be heated in the distance.

I pick up my pace looking for Tom-he could be hurt, is he ok? I breath a sigh of relief as he keeps four enemy soldiers at bay.

"Blue! Don't give me a heart attack like th-", I was cut off by his cold voice, "Where is it?".
The soldiers stood quiet, he took aim then shot.

He looked at the next soldier- their breathing hitched as they quoted themselves. He took aim then shot.

"Where. Is. IT!", he gripped the soldier by the collar-their faces closer together. The soldier panicked, "I-I I don't-". He shot her before she could finish the sentence.

He just looked at the next soldier and reloaded his gun. "THE SHACK!", they yelled slight tears running down their face. She looked scarred for her life. Quite amusing.

"Where's the shack.", she covers her mouth as the person next to her let out their final breath. The others dying moments before.

"You monster...", he aims the gun down and looks at her in the eye. "What am I supposed to be? A nice person taking over the world? Last time I checked they always failed.", he snickers.

"Not even your leader is all nice as he seems! Of course maybe Edd-though he is such an idiot...", the girl gives him a glare before shifting her gaze back to her group.

"Die in a hole you son of a-" he swung his fist at her making her unconscious. "Soldiers, look for a 'shack' and Jaylen and Jacob come with me.".

He grabs the girls unconscious body and brings throws her over his shoulder. "Uh-Blue?", Jaylen asks pointing at the girl.

"She's proven when her life is on the line she will talk. How are the soldiers at the other hideout? Any info on them?", I shake my head no and get out a radio.

"Hello? Group 2? Do you copy? Over.", I wait a minute before they respond. "Copy. Over.", Tom puts his hand out and I give him the radio.

"Did you clear the base? Over.", he shifts slightly making the girl hit her head slightly on the tree.

"There was nothing here sir. Over.", Tom grunts clearly growing angry Jaylen shoots me a worried expression.

"The get out of their and join the other group...OVER.", he tosses the radio back to me and walks a little farther ahead of us.

This was going to be a rough day.

{Matt's POV}