Never Stop.

{Toms POV}

"Listen-your valuable to me. And now that you know the truth...", the girl looked at a picture of her leader in disgust.

"But why would he...", I felt rage build up just thinking of the man.

"I don't know. Even if Tord didn't want to come back...he deserved his memories. Just like you. Unless somethings missing...something might not feel right...", she looked away from me trying to process the information.

"But-lets look past that now! You gave me what I needed now I can give you what you always wanted...a home.", she looked around seeing some of her friends from before the war. Even a few teens from the orphanage.

"No price?", she asked as her friends grabbed food. The skybox towers above my soldiers.

"Just switching sides! And a bit more information.", she reached her hand out in which I calmly shook motioning Jaylen to move her into her new quarters.

"Well played.", Jacob said looking down at his fellow soldiers.

"How'd you know he was brainwashed?", Jacob lifted a brow making Tom smirk.

"After he found out the tactics Matt used god did he hate him. Maybe when we find him, he'll tell us more.", Jacob smiled at his friends response.

"You think we'll actually find them?", Tom let out a seemingly crazy laugh before answering, "Of course! Matt never could hide things from me.".

I exited the room keeping up my composure till I reached my safe place-his room.
I then let out a large sigh and let my face soften and look in pain-it hurt keeping this up.

I was getting closer though-I just need to keep reminding myself that. Yeah-I'm Fine. He's closer. I'm fine.

{Tords POV}

Vanessa hasn't come to see me in a couple of days...I'm getting nervous. Did Matt do something?

I don't know why but after seeing that bird-that weird memory thing...Matt seemed...

How do I say this...different? But a bad different.

The different that makes you want to just run away at any chance you get-I'm sure it's nothing though...right?

So many questions lately...I hate it. I need a drink. I always need a drink.

The door cracks open showing me spiked red hair, my stomach almost dropped at the sight.

"Hey buddy!", it was Matt but...what was that on his shirt? A crimson color...only a splotch though.

"What's that?", I said quickly covering my mouth to attempt at hiding fear.

"Oh this? Just some juice Edd spilled on me at breakfast-wait...did you think it was blood?", Matt asked his voice slightly darker.

"What? No!", I hid my fear as best as I could which surprisingly was well.

"Good...we wouldn't want a reason for you to feel scared of me...what's that?", Matt grabbed the small red bird from the top of my pillow and examined it carefully.

"Hey! Matt don't touch my stuff!", I go to reach it only for Matt to playfully move it higher up knowing I'm not as tall as him.

"Matt seriously give it back!", I wasn't in the mood really, first of all Vanessa is missing, second my gut is really hating on Matt right now, and finally I'm having these weird visions or some shit. The pain process is the hard part and I've only had one after all.

He laughs and gives it back making me sigh in relief. "Anyways, I brought you something! Smirnoff~", my eyes lit up as I grabbed the bottle.

"Haha! Jesus, you sure your ok buddy? Or just thirsty...did I not get you enough water...", I shook my head no and popped the top off ready to make my problems go away just for a few.

I'd rather them bite me in the ass in the morning.

"I'll leave you to it.", Matt smiled exiting the room.

I take a sip and get a weird taste in my mouth.
I look at the bottle once more and get a weird feeling, my head hurts...small headache I guess.

Man-I'm sleepy...Oh look! A rainbow shep! His fluff looks like a cloooud. Maybe I should lay on it and take a nice na-then everything went black.

{ Charlottes POV}

"...and this is where you'll be sleeping!", a soldier named Jaylen had showed me around and finally concluded with my sleeping areas.

This place seemed nice, especially since there are some familiar faces, people I'd consider family.

"Thank you ma'am, what shall I do now?", the soldier let out a small laugh at seemingly nothing. Weird.

"No need to be so formal-unless your talking to Blue, then please be formal.", I look at her questionably.

"Well, you could go to the rest of dinner. I'm sure their excited to see you again...", I smile as she leads me back to the lunch room.

"There at that table, I have to go! You'll see me and Blue tomorrow.", I nod and quickly walk over to the table making a few notice me.

"CHAROLETTE!", one of them said running into my arms which I gladly stuck out.

Then another and another-all of the people I knew soon rushing me to a seat, yes causing a ruckus but no one really minded.

I let a few tears slip through making the others worry, "S-sorry it's just-I missed you guys so much!". Another hug pile took place but I honestly don't mind.

I think...I can finally say...I'm home.
  ———————————————————————

Boom! Another chapter-with our lovely Charlotte! Oh yeah new character hng! Also-hope you had a great day mates!