Thoughts

{No Ones P.O.V}

     Love, stupid subject,stupid feeling-yet a feeling everything longs for. Though nobody may know, sometimes love is what keeps us sane-human. But what if it did the exact opposite of that-would it be love? Would it be twisted or wrong to feel it? This has been going through Toms head for weeks, it's been exactly 4 since Tord had left and doctors can't pinpoint what's wrong with him. Most of the time Tom just stood quite, the only time he would talk is when meetings had come around and of course to his friends. Yet something was off-like he was missing a piece of himself. Plans had been messing up lately as well-many rebel cases.

     Tom couldn't help but wonder if his Little Bird was doing this, he couldn't push off the fact that Matt had him. Matt, they used to be close friends until this shitshow went down-now it's safe to assume they have a shared hatred. Tom leaned back in his chair memorizing Tords cute little attempts at flirting back-only once did it succeed. It was about two months ago if Tom remembers correctly...

•Flashback•

     "Awe that's cute Tordy is trying to flirt~!", Tom snickers sitting back down on his chair. Tord huffs going over to his supposed enemies desk. "No I'm not I'm trying to give your our schedule for the day!", he taps his visors showing a hologram of the schedule. "Suuuuure~ Wait we have a meeting in 10?", Tom jolts up from his desk looking closer at the meeting. "I-oh...", he stares at the words 'Meeting/Date...'. Toms face glows a light pink as Tord walks up to him slowly. "Uhm-I never agreed to this-", Tom is interrupted by a laugh from Tords mouth who is now next to him. "What do you mean? I thought this is what you wanted~?", Tord puts an arm around Tom making him tense up.

     "I mean uh-who said that?", Tom laughs nervously-yes he liked the affection but this wasn't how Tord usually acted. "Oh? You don't remember~?", Tord whispers into Toms ear but quickly pulled away. "You have a meeting with the generals on dates of battles, bombings, raids, e.t.c! Now hurry up we only have 5 minutes to get to the meeting room~!", he runs out with a snicker following. Tom is sitting up now, bright red putting Tords favorite color to shame. "That little bastard...", Tom gets up smirking getting his blush to ease down. "Well played Red...well played~.". He runs out the room heading to the meeting.

•Flashback End•

     Toms voids jolt open with the sound of the door opening, it was Jaylen. She brings in papers for documentation and for approval signing. Tom thanks her sending her along, though all he could think about was Tord. It was always Tord.

With Tord things are...ok. He now gets even more paperwork then he usually did now, of course Jacob would help him sometimes along with Tom and Jaylen. Matt comes and visits him often though some of there conversations are...unpleasant. Matt usually tries to fish out information from Tord but he won't cave in. He can't cave in, for Toms sake. Of course Matt is super suspicious but Tord didn't care, he just wanted Tom to be safe even though they could never be together. Tord often thought about his decision to leave, he fought with himself for even doing this. He was doing Tom a favor though, with him out of the way Tom could do so much more! Though Tord still needed to prolong that, Tom May have wanted it but Tord, he didn't really.

Tord laid in his bed, his eyes had been giving him hell ever since his visors broke. Matt promised they'd make him new ones but apparently they haven't got to it yet. Tord knew Matt would use this against him-try and dig for information. He promised himself he wouldn't, and that's exactly what he's going to do. His eyes fall shut finally getting rest. Though he couldn't fall asleep instead he was left with thoughts and memories, god how he missed some of them. Like when they used to be on the couch lazily playing video games, or when him and Tom would do little goofy fights over nothing!

Tord often keeps things to himself trying to hide his feelings-push them away, but of course he couldn't. The psychiatrist was wrong, there was nothing wrong with Tord he was just...well he missed "home". Tord knew he'd love Tom-even if he would dread it, he often gazes our windows reminiscing in memories and happier times. That's probably why he has so much paperwork...

{Tords P.O.V}

I stare out the window remembering all the good times we had-before Tom blew up everything of course. "Distracted?", I whip around to see Matt enter the room, I'm tempted to page Vanessa not wanting to slip information about Tom out. She is really good at helping me with that! "Uh-sorry...just a little tired-anyways what brings you here?", I turn my chair towards the desk shuffling some papers around.  "These.", he slides over visors more smaller than my old ones. "Oh, thank you! I completely forgot about my eyes...", I let out a nervous laugh reaching for the visors only to have them snatched back. "First...information."

{Toms P.O.V}

     I sit at my desk leaning back with my 'eyes' closed, I haven't really been able to sleep lately so I'm exhausted. "Knock, knock Blue!", I open one of my voids to reveal Jacob standing in my doorway. "Hey Jacob.", I sit up giving him my usual blank stare. "We uhm-we took over some of Germany recently...", I smile, "I guess Scott was right-attacking from the harbor was a good idea!". I turn to look out the window, "Have any news on Tord?". "No sir, we do have a few leads though.", I turn back to face Jacob my smile now gone. "Leads?", he nods his head letting a smirk slip through. "Some volunteers said they saw Matt and Tord walking through thick forest. Of course they weren't with us during that time so we couldn't have been alerted sooner.", I feel slight rage build up in me. My suspicions were right-Matt that bastard!

     "Did they see how Tord looked?", Jacob nodded saying how Tord had looked messier and didn't have his visors. "He broke them didn't he-", Jacob put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile. "Hey why don't we go punch some punching bags? Get your mind off of this...shit!", I nod and change into gym wear following  Jacob to my private gym.