Carl Grimes | You're Pregnant Imagine.

It was another day of hard work, trying to find a way to escape the terminus with Carl, Rick, Machonne, Daryl, Maggie, Glenn and a few others trapped in the cart. You see, you've been with Carl for three years, you became a part of the group a year after the zombie apocalypse. You love Carl, you have since you first laid your eyes on him, and he's felt the same. Finally, you guys find a way out through the ceiling. As you run out with Carl behind of you, Garret, the man who runs terminus, pulls you in front of them, and holds a knife to your throat. "Let her go!" Carl screams. "Drop your weapons." Garret says, "and I won't hurt your little princess." He then punches you in your stomach, and you fall to the ground, holding your stomach in agonizing pain. Carl runs by your side and automatically picks you up in his arms. "Carl, it hurts." You say crying. All of a sudden you hear a gunshot. "BANG." You look down and Garrets dead. "My stomachs been hurting for so long, I didn't want to tell you because I think I know what it is." You said, and began to cough. As you lied in Carl's arms, everyone began to walk from terminus. We killed so many people, you thought. "Y/n, what do you think it is?" Carl asked, scared of your response. "I-I'm pregnant." You began to cry, scared of Carl losing it. Everyone stops in their tracks, and looks at you and Carl. "Y-you mean, we're going to have a baby?" Carl asked. You nodded in fear. "Babe, I love you, okay, please don't cry." He said, wiping your tears away. "This is going to be hard, but we've protected Judith, I know we can protect our own." He said. He kissed your lips passionately, and you realized how thankful you were to have a love like this.