I

[ A/N: Romanised numbers --- ^ It is not an 'i'. xD ]

"So you're saying there is another boy group in this college that only show up every now and then? They don't care about their lessons but are really smart anyway?" I.M questioned, he was in disbelief as he listened to the girl explain the students, they have just finished going on a tour around the college by her, so now she was explaining to them about the students around.  "Yes, they're known as Rebellious, their leader is cute as all hell but they're dangerous, don't let looks fool you." She nodded quickly, scrunching her nose up cutely and staring at the seven boys. 

"Though, they don't have as much members as you have, they're a group of four, they don't always hang out together either, they're dangerous when they're on their own but when they are together, you should hide." She explained, whilst she was explaining - Wonho looked behind her to see a familiar face, he looked more mature and much more handsome than he did in high school, he patted onto the closest friend of his and said, "Jooheon, isn't that the brat we used to piss off in high school? Look at him now, ay? He has grown!" Wonho spoke loudly, the girl turned to see who he was gesturing at but before she could stop him from approaching him, Wonho had already walked off towards him. "He shouldn't of done that." The girl mumbled, Kihyun over-hearing her. "Why is that?" He questioned, "Well...That is Jeon Chanwoo, as he likes people calling him - Chan. He is apart of Rebellious, scratch that he is the leader." She warned. 

"That brat?  The lead-" "THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUCHING, HUH?" Chan yelled so loud, other students around flinched and stepped to the sides, Wonho standing straight out of pure shock. "I-I...Don't you remember me, Chanwoo?" Wonho said loudly, "Yes! I do remember you." Chan frowned, "Why are you here?" He spoke loudly, he was obviously annoyed. "Ah I forgot to mention, he dislikes no! He HATES people touching him." The girl said, she turned on her heels to watch Wonho back away from Chan who was stepping closer to him. 

"Next time you touch me, your hands will be shoved up your own ass, physically impossible, but I'll break a few bones to make it happen." Chan spat out at Wonho before stepping around him and walking away from him, shaking his head in disgust.  

Wonho rushed back to the others and remained silent, Kihyun moved to comfort him by rubbing at his strong back. "I only tried to say Hi just like we used to, a good old pat on the back and a wedgie." He furrowed his brows. "Ah, I am sorry Wonho, I was too late in explaining that Chan does not like to be touched." The girl said, "Ah, we've spent an hour with each other and you still don't know my name." She sighed out, "It's Hyunah. Pleasure to meet you!" She greeted, the seven boys greeting her back with friendly smiles. 

"So...How do you know Chan?" Hyunah asked, "Well long story short, he was in our kinder garden then he was in our high school,  we used to tease him alot back then." Shownu chuckled and ruffled his own hair with a frustrated sigh, "Ahhh, so that is why he acted extra mean towards Wonho." Hyunah giggled and shook her head, "Forget about him, let me show you to the lunch hall, you all came so late it is lunch time already, aha..Let's go." She turned and lead the way for them.  

Chans pov

I rushed into the lunch hall with a frown on my face due to running into my old bullies, he set me off when he touched me and tried to give me a wedgie. Not today, son. 

"Chan, over here." I heard someone call out for me, looking around to see Byungkwan waving his hand up like crazy, I made my way over to my three friends and sat down beside them, they looked at me and Byung questioned, "Why do you look so annoyed? Did someone piss you off?" He bit into his red apple and stared at me, waiting for my answer. "Nah, just some old twats I bumped into, know them from high school. One of the weasles touched me. It was disgusting, he tried to give me a wedgie." I explained, "Here." Chen [No not exos chen lol] shoved a piece of lettuce in my mouth and so I chewed on it silently, glaring at him due to his finger touching my chin. "Sorry, how else was I going to shove it in your grumpy mouth?" He rolled his eyes and smiled lightly, I didn't mind my friends touching me all too much - just strangers.