XI

Little did we know...everything they all said was a huge fat lie. It's been a good few weeks since Chan found out, after spending time with Kihyun and having fun just between their selves, that...everything was for show. 

Flashback; Back in Korea after Florida trip. At Monsta X shared home. 

Chans pov

I wondered around their large house and looked at the few art pictures on the wall, I don't know where the boys had gone, when I turned around they were gone. I shrugged my shoulders and ruffled my hand through my blue hair, continuing my journey down the hall and looking around their house. It was then, when I heard a few sighs coming from a room I was approaching - a room I had went past earlier. 

I turned to it and heard Wonhos voice, "How long do we have to play nice?" He asked, "Not long now, can't you see it's working?" Shownu chuckled, "I know, he's the popular guy in the school though, maybe things won't go down as it did before..He's grown taller and stronger." Minhyuk grumbled out, "True...but if we stick together we can do it. You honestly think I actually cared about his little sad story?" Jooheon tutted and I felt sick to my stomach, they were faking their kindness all this time? 

I got my phone out way before and pressed record, so I was lucky enough to catch that in my recording, but it continued. "How long do I have to pretend I like him? This pains me to fake that I like a boy I don't like at all." Kihyun sighed out, "It won't be long now, don't worry." Shownu said, "Our traditional fair is approaching, that is when we'll come clean and show him up, just you wait. Everyone will be laughing, everyone will see how much of a loser he actually is." Wonho slapped his hands together and laughed with the others, I stopped the recording and stepped away from the room when Shownu said, "Come on, we don't want to make him suspicious, let's go find him." I heard their footsteps, so I rushed down the corridor and stood at the front door. 

Kihyun was the first to approach me, he took hold of my arm and smiled. "I'm sorry, my friend called, he needs my help so I have to rush off. I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled and patted at his head, I wanted to fucking slap him but I can't give away that I knew, but don't think I'll be acting like I usually do now, you bitches can suffer the consequences. 

End of flash back. 

3rd persons pov

It's been a good few weeks since he found out, he dyed his hair to get rid of the colour that reminded him of those losers, he dyed it to: 

He's also been visiting the gym ever since, grew a bit stronger than before. He has made amends with Byung, Lee and Chen. 

PRESENT:

Chans pov

I parked my car directly outside of our college since the space was free, Byung, Lee and Chen got out of the car and closed their doors whilst I turned the engine off and got out to lock the car, I shoved the keys into my pocket, stepped round to join the other three and smiled. "So, what do we have planned today? Lunch time is when the fair starts, do you have it?" Byung asked, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and nodded, "Oh yeah, I have it. Do you have what I asked you to get?" I asked Lee, he nodded and said, "I put it in the back of your car, remember? I'll get it out before we start it all. Just be ready." Lee said, "I've brought some extra people, they'll be standing around acting like students, to make sure those seven bitches don't make a run for it." Chen chuckled.