VII

Sehuns pov

I finished with a half done split, I got up and shivered at the slight sting it gave me. Walking over to Chan and sitting down on his knees, I felt him move so I could be comfortable, noticing a few stares from his friends and Jungkooks friends. "So, what now?" I asked, "You know...there is space on the couch for you to sit." Minhyuk said, I looked over to him and shrugged. "I don't care, Chans knees are comfortable." I sassed and looked behind me to see Chan nodding. "See? He doesn't mind." I said and leaned my back against his chest, his arms went over my shoulders and his hands drummed gently at my chest.  

"Chan, I am sorry if I baby you too much." I whispered to him so only he could hear, "It's fine, honestly." He said, "No, it's not. I know it makes you uncomfortable sometimes, so I will lower it down and be a friend to you, but I would still appreciate it if we could still do stuff like this...cuddle and stuff." I explained, "I'd enjoy that too, Sehun. Don't worry." He tapped his fingertips against my chest and I smiled happily, leaning my head on his chest, feeling his chin rest against my head. 

Kihyuns pov

I looked over to Chan who held Sehun, his eyes were closed as Chan fiddled with his hair. Deep down, I felt slightly jealous but I have Shownu now. I pulled Shownus arm over me and held onto him, he turned his head and his nose brushed against my ear, I smiled and kissed at his muscly forearm. He chuckled and ruffled my hair, leaning to whisper "I love you~" I felt my cheeks heat up, "I love you too~" I said and he smiled widely, I leaned my head against his side and looked over to see Chan looking over to us, I blinked a few times and just smiled at him. 

He returned a smile before looking down at Sehun who had fell asleep on him, the taller boy shuffled until he sat on Chans thighs, leaned his side against Chans chest and had his head pressed into Chans neck. '...They look cute together.' I thought and smiled at the sight, noticing the others had noticed this too and just stared over at them silently. 

Chans pov

I felt my cheeks heat up due to the sudden movement of Sehun, his face was nearby mine and I felt his hands resting on my stomach, his little silent snores that only I could hear was adorable and his beauty causing me to feel my heart beat a bit more faster. I kept feeling their stares but I ignored it as much as I can, have they never seen two best friends cuddle before? 

I heard Sehuns snoring get slightly louder so I nudged him and tried to wake him up, wouldn't want him embarrassing his self in front of them. "Huh?" He woke up and looked up at me, our noses almost touching. "OKAY! Let's all play a game." Kihyun said loudly as he darted up onto his feet, me and Sehun looked over to him and rose our brows. "I'ma go lay down, if that is okay, Chan?" Sehun said, "Go ahead, get some rest." I said, he got up and wondered off into the hallway and up the stairs. I looked over to see Kihyun smiling and walking around in circles. "What game, Kihyun?" Wonho asked, "Hmm...Twister." He said and clapped his hands, "OH I HAVE A MAT OF TWISTER!" Jungkook jumped up and ran off to go and get the game. 

"Uh hyung...what is your relationship with Sehun?" Taehyung asked, "They're best friends." I.M said for me and I smiled, "Okay, so Chan can do the spinny thing in the first round." Kihyun said, I nodded at him and slid down to sit on the floor, Jungkook came back and placed the mat down, tossing me the spinner then he sat beside me and smiled widely. "There, it's out!" He stated the obvious, I looked to him and flicked his nose. "Hey what was that for?" He asked, "For tossing this at me, duh." I said and held up the spinner, he smirked and shrugged his shoulders. 

Kihyun stepped over to me and leaned down, his hair brushing my nose as I looked up, I looked down and watched as he pointed at the spinner, "I want to aim to get mostly reds." He said and smiled, I could smell his cologne and it smelt good, I controlled myself and just nodded at him. "Yeah, it's going to be hard, but you can try." I smirked and he looked at me, we met eyes and stared at each other. "Sure." He said before stepping back and smirking lightly, I watched as Shownu approached him and put his hand on the shorter boys head. 

"Okay, Jimin goes first." Jungkook said, I put my index on the arrow and flicked it around, "Red, hand!" I called out, Jimin moved forward and placed his right hand on the red dot, he had to lean over in order to do so, then I looked at Taehyung and he nodded, I spun it and said, "Green, foot!" I watched as he easily slid his right foot on the green dot. 

It took us all a while, now it was my turn. "Chan come, Jungkook do the spinner now." Kihyun said, I stood up and moved towards Wonho and stood there. "Chan, red and hand!" Jungkook called out, I moved to the mat and leaned down, slapping my hand onto the red dot and looking over to Jungkook who was choosing his next target. "Shownu!" He spun and chuckled, "Red and foot!" He said, Shownu moved behind me and put his foot on the red dot behind me, "Ahh, you could've chose the other red dots, why right behind me? This looks so wrong.." I said, "Dirty minded fucker, just play." Shownu laughed, "Ah whatever." I looked over to Kihyun who just stared at Shownu, I sighed and lowered myself down to make it less like what it looked like. 

"Minhyuks....Green, hand!" Jungkook called out, Minhyuk moved to go to the first row green dot and placed his hand down onto it. 

Most of the boys were on the mat now, it was cramped and everyone was squished together, I had my left foot on another red dot which I had to slide under Shownu, my right hand on a yellow dot which slid over Wonhos back and my left hand on the red dot. My foot was in between Jooheons legs which he and I felt uncomfortable with. 

I felt someone shaking, someone was going to drop which would cause everyone to fall. "I swear to fucking god, Taehyung...If you drop, I will wax your eyebrow off whilst you're asleep." Jungkook warned, "It wasn't me that time!" Tae defended, "He's right, it was me, sorry." Hyungwon said panicking, I chuckled and felt more movement. "Hyungwon, stay strong, we have to hold for as long as we can." Wonho said as he tilted his head, I looked at him and he looked back to me, he smiled and I blinked at him. "Turn your head...it looks like we're about to kiss." The moment I said that, he fell down and everyone fell down on us, I felt Jooheon crash down and knew he was now in major pain, I felt Shownu on my back and I groaned. 

"Shooownuuu, get offfff." I said and he rolled off, I heard Jooheon groaning and when I looked over to him, he was balled up holding his private parts. "I am so sorry, Jooheon!" I said quickly, "I-It's fine, wasn't your fault!" He said quickly, he rolled around and Minhyuk quickly hugged him. "Shh shh, it'll be alright. Ignore the pain and it'll go away." He comforted him, I felt bad so I got up and shuffled over to Jooheon, my hand reaching out to pat his head softly. "It technically was my fault, if I didn't say what I said to Wonho, he wouldn't have got flustered and dropped, therefore you all wouldn't have dropped." I explained, "Fair point, it was your fault." Jooheon said and quickly slapped me playfully, he seemed better now but his face was still red.  

"I am never playing twister again, we was far too close to each other." Hyungwon complained, "Bitch..you was at the top, how on earth was YOU too close to anyone?" I.M said, I never heard him curse before, is he mad? "I.M calm." Shownu said, "I am calm, just not used the after feeling of twister, being so close to people and stuff." He flailed his hand and slumped down into the couch. 

I sat down on the twister mat and listened on their complaints about the game, the only silent ones was me, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. "They complain a lot." Jimin said, "Yep..." I agreed and he laid down, placing his head on Taehyungs knee whilst Jungkook used Taehyungs other knee.  

My eyes scanned over everyone who was complaining to each other, sitting silently whilst the younger boys played with each other beside me, I sighed out and circled my fingertip on my bare knee. "Bored, bored bored.." I mumbled, standing up and moving over to the kitchen, leaving the living room and getting myself a drink, I stood in the kitchen and sipped away at my water, staring at the boring white wall. I hummed to myself and heard footsteps coming  into the kitchen so I looked round to see Shownu. 

"Have you got anything to snack on?" He asked, "In the fridge and cupboards, take whatever you want." I smiled and he moved to examine the cupboards and grab a packet of crisp then he went to the fridge and took a chocolate bar. 

"Are you alright?" He asked and came over to me, "AH yeah, just thinking that is all." I said, "About?" He asked softly, "Ah..About things that do not need to be known, just...someone." I informed him, "Ohh, Sehun?" He asked, 'Can't let him know I am thinking about Kihyun.' "Yeah, sure, Sehun." I said with a smile, he wriggled his eyebrows and patted my back. "If you like him, tell him." He said before leaving the kitchen. 

"The thing is...I would, but I can't." I said to myself, "He has you." I sighed out and looked down, fiddling with the now empty glass.  

A/N: Deeeep.