VI

[ A/N: A special guest will be in these next few chapters. ]

Chans pov

"A WHOLE NEW WOOOORLD~!" I sung out to myself in the boys changing rooms as I cleaned myself from the sweat, I "Indescribable feeling~ Soaring, tumbling, free wheeling through a diam-" I stopped myself and frowned, "I've watched too much Aladdin." I fell silent and stepped out of the shower, beginning to dry my self and my hair. 

Once I done all that, I put my underwear and clothes back on. I shoved my sports clothes into my bag so I can take them home and wash, I then put my backpack on my back and walked out of the boys changing room. "Really? A whole new world?" I flinched and looked to my right to see Hyungwon leaning against the wall, he looked to me and smiled widely. "Never knew you was into Disney." He pushed his self off of the wall and stepped to me, I rolled my eyes and watched as he reached up to sort my blue bangs out. 

"Look at you, coming out of their with messy hair, what if someone misunderstands you?" He said as his fingers combed through my hair, I kind of enjoyed the feeling of someone touching my hair, my eyes peering into his I stared at him. "You can stop staring, I know I am pretty." He said and I snapped my gaze from him, looking to my left to see Kihyun standing a few steps away from us, he watched us with a confused look on his face. 

"What're you doing, Hyungwon?" He questioned, Hyungwon quickly lowered his hand and smiled, "Don't misunderstand, he had messy hair." He explained, "Ah, alright." Kihyun stepped closer and stood with us with a smile, "Chan, can I talk to you?" Kihyun asked, I nodded and looked to Hyungwon, "Alright alright, I'll leave you two to it. I'ma go find Wonho and the others, or probably just Wonho, see ya!" He waved and ran off, I chuckled lightly and looked to Kihyun who looked very serious. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the boys changing room, he leaned his back against the door to stop anyone from coming inside. 

"What is it, Kihyun?" I asked, "Well....I can only trust you with this, the others will run and tell. Well...I kind of have a crush on someone." He explained, I widened my eyes and looked at him, something inside hoped it was me but why would he tell me he had a crush on someone if it's me? He'd wait until he is sure? He'd confess properly, right? I stared at him and waited for him to say something else. "Chan...Why have you gone silent?" He asked, "Ah, sorry, who is it?" I asked him and he fiddled with his fingers.  

"I have a big crush on Shownu...but I am afraid in telling him, what if he rejects me?" He asked, "Kihyun...He'd be crazy to reject you, you and him are close, right? You know him more than any one else." I explained, "Yes but...just because we're close doesn't mean he'll like me back, I don't know.." Kihyun ruffled his hair in frustration, I held onto his shoulders and forced him to look at me. "Well, all you can do is tell him your feelings and do it when you feel ready but do not leave it too late, you never know if there's someone else out there who likes him too. So, go get your man, Kihyun." I playfully nudged him and he smiled widely, "Please don't tell anyone, not yet at least." He said, "Secret safe with me, Kihyun." I watched as he nodded and stepped to leave the room. 

I stepped out behind him and he waved to me before running down the corridor to go find Shownu, I stared at the space he once stood and sighed out. 'Why does a fraction of me feel hurt? I don't like him like that, I am not into boys.' I thought, 'The bet with Jungkook, it will be off if I tell him that Kihyun likes someone else.' I pulled my phone out and hovered my finger over Jungkooks name. 

'Should I tell him? I should, it's the right thing to do...' I thought, 'But now I am confused..do I like Kihyun? Should I find out? Should I ignore it? Ignoring it may be the best option.' I said and pressed Jungkooks name then the green phone, I held the phone up to my ear and when he answered I explained everything to him. "Yes Jungkook, the bet is over, don't tell ANYONE about what I told you though or you're dead meat, got it?" I said, "Yes hyung, secret safe, 100%" He said before hanging up, I sighed out loudly and rolled my shoulders lightly. "Aww, you look upset, what's wrong?" I looked around to see Chen standing there with his hands in his pockets, "Where's your friends?" I asked, "Oh you didn't hear? Figures. Byung switched colleges and Lee quit college, only I remain here because I am not a pussy. Listen, I know we used to be friends but let's make this clear...Before you came along, me and the others were the top dogs, you only made us look more amazing." He smirked.