XII -[End]

[A/N: Trigger warning - Suicidal thoughts/doings will be included in this chapter, if you do not like that I suggest for you to not read this chapter. ] [Re-uploaded - changed the last part. Skip on to the last paragraph if you have already read this chapter..Sorry uwu. ]

Chans pov

I had just had the small wound stitched and bandaged, "That's all sir, just change your bandage every morning and night, you're ready to leave." The doctor said, "Thank you, very much." I said as I slid off of the bed and smiled at the man, he nodded and put down his pen. "That friend of yours has fell asleep, should I wake him up?" He asked, I looked over to I.M who sat in the chair with his head tilted down. "No, it's fine." I said and the doctor left, I stepped over to I.M and stared down at him. 

I sighed and picked him up, slipping my right hand under his knees and my left around his back, I carried him out of the hospital and straight to my car, somehow opening the passenger seat and putting I.M inside and then putting his seat belt on. 

Arriving at his house, I sighed and got out and as before, I picked him up. I closed my door with my foot and then headed to the front door, once again kicking it to knock. Kihyun opened the door and looked to I.M. "Is he alright?" He asked, not even asking me if I was alright. "Move." I said and he stepped aside, I walked inside and headed off to the stairs and slowly stepping up them, I winced every now and then due to my injury. "Chan." I looked up to see Shownu, I almost slipped backwards but he grabbed my shirt and stopped me, he then looked to I.M who slowly woke up from all the shaking that just happened. 

I rushed to the top of the stairs and put him down, he stood up and stared at me. "Thanks.." He said, "Hm...Go and get some rest, Changkyun." I said, he smiled and ran off to do just that. I looked round to Shownu and stared at him, noticing the small bruise he had near his lip from my punch earlier. "It's late, almost midnight.." He said, "So?" I asked and stared at him, turning to walk down the stairs. "Sleep over...I won't let you drive at this time of night, it could be dangerous." He said, "But I just drove here with I.M, I think I can manage myself." I rolled my eyes and stepped down the stairs, but he followed me down them. "Chan please..It'll make me feel better if you did." He said, "What makes you think I care what it makes you feel?" I turned to him and kept my voice down, knowing that others would be asleep, I watched as Kihyun made his way to the living room looking tired, but I looked back to Shownu who stood there staring at me. 

"What honestly makes you think I will do anything you say?" I asked, he looked down and said, "I know..what we did really angered you and upset you, but..it was all my idea, the others...they didn't want to do it at first but I convinced them, I am taking responsibility for my own actions, it's all my fault...Please, feel free to do anything to me." He stood up straight and expected me to either punch him or beat him up. I just stood there and stared at him, tears slowly making an appearance and he noticed. "For once in my life, I actually thought you all wanted to be my friend...I thought I had caught myself a lucky bunch of friends that have changed their evil ways.." I said, watching as Shownus bottom lip quivered but he didn't cry, I knew he weren't one to easily cry. 

"You know...My brother mentioned it before, that I almost did the unspeakable because I couldn't take your bullying anymore...Deep inside, I wished it had worked and that I wasn't saved." I said and he widened his eyes, "I'm sorry.." I said and ran out of his house. 

Shownus pov

'What does he mean he wished it had worked? IS HE GOING TO DO SOMETHING STUPID?!' I widened my eyes and immediately ran out of the room after him, he went right past his car so I knew something was going on. I ran as fast as I could behind him. 

Kihyuns pov

I heard everything, my heart...it's beating too fast. I ran up the stairs and slammed my fists onto everyones doors, they popped their heads out one by one. "We need to find Chan and Shownu right now!" I yelled, as soon as I said that everyone rushed inside to put their clothes on and then they came out. "What happened? Did Chan kidnap him?!" Minhyuk asked, I bit my bottom lip and teared up. "This is all our faults....Do you remember how Jungkook mentioned Chan trying to take his own life when we bullied him? Well...He said he wished it worked and then he ran out of the house with Shownu chasing after him." The moment I said that, Wonho went running out of the house with us following behind him.