IV

Chans pov

I sat in my room in my pyjama track bottoms and white vest, staring at my TV that had some K-Drama on, "Boys over flowers". I fiddled with my phone as I watched the F4 group make an appearance and Geum Jandi making herself look like a proper noob. "Ah Jandi, just stay still woman, I am sure they'll notice you soon enough, you're the main chick, you're bound to meet." I shook my head and heard my brother playing many games with Monsta X and his friends. 

I heard a knock on my door, "Come in." I said loudly, looking away from my TV to see Jungkooks friend Yoongi, "I am bored with games, can I come in?" He asked, "Sure, I am watching BOF though so." I warned, he shrugged and made his way to my bed to lie down on it. I rose my brow and shrugged it off, this isn't the first time Yoongi has come here, I know him. He closed his eyes and that's when I knew, he was going to fall asleep there. 

I sighed and went back to watching the k-drama, I heard Yoongi sigh and then looked round to see him sitting up. "I can't sleep, they're too loud." He complained, I chuckled and went back to watch my show. He got up and sat in a spare seat and sat beside me, I nodded slowly and patted at his knee. "Knowing RM I am sure he'll shut them up some how." I said, "RM YOU BROKE MY FUCKING FAVOURITE PAIR OF SUNGLASSES! THEY'RE PINK!" I heard Jin yell, "Maybe not.." I sighed and looked to Yoongi who had a slight smirk. 

"Let's play a game with the idiots. Maybe it'll shut them up for a few seconds." He got up and walked out of my room, so I got up and followed behind him, wondering what he was going to do.  We reached the living room and he stood infront of the many males in there, he clapped his hands together but no one paid attention, he tried many things but failed. I sighed and yelled, "HEY! YOONGI IS TRYING TO SPEAK." They looked up and looked to Yoongi who nodded. "Hey twats, let's all play the let's see how long you can stay silent game, Taehyung and Minhyuk - I know that'll be hard for you two, but let's do this, hm? The winner gets a prize." He said, "What prize?" Jin said, "Hmmm.....A big bowl of ramyun, beef shreds and a pink umbrella." Yoongi listed off, I rose my brow at the weird prize and so did the others. 

"Okay fine, you'll get a hug from me and Chan." Yoongi shivered at the thought of having to hug people and to be honest, so did I. They all immediately went quiet and stared over at us, we sat down and watched them. "I think this will work." I whispered to Yoongi who just nodded at me, "It will, they'll do anything to get a hug from me." He said whilst crossing his arms, I looked over to Monsta X who silently sat there whilst fiddling with each others hair, shirt or fingers.  

Looking over to Jungkook I noticed he didn't look so great, he stared at the ground and looked quite upset. I stood up and walked over to him and knelt down, he looked up at me and I held onto his shoulders, "I give you permission to talk, what's wrong?" I asked, "I think I ate too much candy..." He said, I blinked and pulled him up as I stood up, grabbing his wrist and pulling him out of the living room and into the kitchen, I let him go and he sat down at a stool. I grabbed a glass and poured him some cold water, then I gave it to him. "Here, drink this." I said, he took it and sipped it. He sighed out and smiled, "Thanks hyung...Uh can I ask you something?" He suddenly perked up, "Sure, go ahead." I sat in front of him on the counter and he looked up at me. "The boys who bullied you in high school....was it Minhyuk, Wonho, Shownu, Kihyun, I.M, Jooheon and Hyungwon?" He asked me and I fell silent. 

"Hyung...it is, isn't it?" He stood up and I rose my brows, "Jungkook, it's fine. I dealt with them, don't get upset. I know how much my past upsets you...I know, but it's fine now." I said in a comforting tone, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me and I couldn't help but hug him back immediately, I felt my shirt getting wet and that is when I knew he was crying. I ran my fingers through his hair and closed my eyes. "Please don't cry, Jungkook.." I asked, "Hyung...Every time I think about it, it upsets me...You used to be so depressed, so upset all the time and crying, now I've invited monsters into our homes, those brats who bullied you.." He explained, "Hey, they've changed now...You can see that right?" I asked, "Yes but...you...you've been acting like them, I've seen it...I am upset that your new friends make you like this, I wish you could be the old happy you, you know...the one when you started college...Not the past self, but the happy one.." He said, I felt my heart ache by the words he had spoke.