V

Shownus pov still

"Wonho was also someone I looked up to, I wanted to grow as much muscles as him, I wanted to be as cute as him and I wanted to be amazing like him..But when he joined Shownu in teasing me and making fun of me, I changed my mind...I didn't want to become as evil as them." Chan said loudly but I could tell in his voice he was truly upset, he wasn't lying or making it up, he was genuine. 

"Chan, I can see you're quite the deep boy deep in side, you're hiding it away with a mask of a bully." Kihyun said, I was worried for Kihyun, would Chan snap and hit him? "I know....Like Jungkook always says...Deep inside is a child, a child who just wants to be loved, a child who just wants to be noticed, why didn't I get noticed back then? Why didn't I have any friends?" Chan said, Kihyun was now crying - I could hear his little sniffles. 

"If I knew...If only I knew how to be like Shownu, a smart and adorable muscly guy, or like Wonho a muscly guy with a cute as fuck smile, minus the nastiness back then, then I would be like them...But the build up of their bullying and the memories of it all only makes me want to be...twice as nasty to them. But now...I am starting to question it all, they have changed and I can see that...But, it's just the trauma that hits when I see them...The memory that sticks out the most is the memory of seeing their faces before I pass out from their beating." He explained, "I promise you, they aren't like that anymore, please lighten up and give them a shot, I am sure you will like them now." Kihyun said, I smiled lightly and stared down at the ground, stepping into the room to see Chan and Kihyun look round at me, Chan looked at me as if he was scared - which was a new expression as of recently, I have seen. It reminded me of the old days....

"Chan...At first I came to scold you...but after hearing all of this..." I got down onto my knees and leaned down, "I came to apologise for everything I have ever done to you, I am sorry for laying my fists on you and I am sorry for being nasty. I am sorry for bullying you and making fun of you and I am sorry I didn't become a good role model for you...." I said, closing my eyes as I waited for his response. 

Chans pov

I felt my heart shaking, this is all too real...I felt like I had to get some fresh air but I wanted to see what Shownu had to say. He was apologising and as he was, I stared down at him. I felt my hands trembling due to my emotions and I felt Kihyuns gentle touch on my back. I met eyes with Shownu as he looked up at me. "S-Shownu...please get up." I said, he stood up and tilted his head down with a small sigh, "Chan, I would love to be friends with you now..I would love to be your friend and help you out." He stepped forward and I leaned back, "Please...don't be afraid and nasty to us, I promise, I will change our view of us...I will be a friend and not a bully." He said, holding his hand out to me. 

I reached up and took hold of his hand, he gently shook my hand and I nodded slowly at him. "I-I accept...I am sorry for being mean to you as well...Shownu hyung.." I said and he smiled, "You called me hyung without me asking for it.." He seemed happy, "Yes...hyung, I guess I should since...we're going to be friends." I stood up and he smiled widely. 

His smile was genuine and I could see how happy he was due to the soft look in his eyes. "Thank you for eavesdropping..I don't know how I would've approached you about it." I said to him and he chuckled, "No problem, listen...What I.M said earlier, I know you think he is right and so do I. So, let's all fix it and become friends, hmm?" Shownu suggested, "Sounds good." I said softly. 

"What the fuck is this?" I looked up to see Jun standing there with risen eyebrows, "Are you seriously thinking about becoming their friend, Chanwoo?" He asked, "...Why not?" I asked, "After everything you told us about them....your bullies, you're listening to this bullshit guy and becoming his friend?" Jun asked, Shownu frowned and looked to Jun, he was about to step forward but I flung my arm out and stopped him. "Have you got a problem with that?" I asked, "Uh yes, you're becoming friends with absolute losers." He stepped into my room with crossed arms, I sighed and took a deep breath.