VIII

Authors pov

It's been a few weeks since the twister game, Sehun had to go back to Japan to his parents due to him only being on vacation. Chan was now back to being on his own with Monsta X, he was shook hard when Sehun broke the news that he had to leave him once again. He has also kept his distance from Kihyun and Shownu, deciding it would be best to avoid them. They were on their way to Florida now, their principal sitting at the front with his fellow staff teacher; Mrs Kim. 

Chan sat beside some class mate he hardly ever spoke to, she kept her eyes off of him due to being so nervous. "What is your name?" Chan asked her out of boredom, he looked round to her and watched as she hesitantly looked round at him, meeting his stare. "My...name is Lee Soojin." She smiled after telling him her name, he returned the smile before nodding and looking out the window, staring down at the clouds their plane flew over. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Soojin asked softly, leaning over to peer out the window. Chan looked round and bumped his face against her hair, he shook his head due to the tickle he had received from her hair, she leaned back and apologised. "Don't be sorry, you was only looking out of the window, it's fine." He smiled and patted down at his black jeans, his eyes trailing down to his knees as he fell into his thoughts, 'I wonder what Kihyun is doing.' He stood up and stepped out of his seat row, "Sorry, need to go to the toilet." He said to Soojin who just nodded at him and moved her legs out of the way. 

Chans pov

I turned and walked down the small foot path that lead to the back of the plane where the toilets were and where the crew collected food and drinks, I looked to my right to see Shownu asleep whilst Kihyun read his book, he looked up and met eyes with me. A smile growing on his face, but as usual I didn't show anything back and just continued to walk, until he grabbed my wrist to stop me from going any further. He whispered, to keep quiet for the other passengers and Shownu who was a sleep. "Chan, don't think I haven't noticed." He stared at me, "You've been ignoring me, my calls, my texts and everything. When we do bump into each other, you avoid me and continue walking." He spoke, I looked back at him and sighed. 

"Are you done?" I asked, he furrowed his brows and stared up at me in confusion, "What?" He asked, "I need to go to the toilet, are you done talking?" I asked, "Sure...did you even hear what I said?" He let go of my wrist, I did hear but I chose to yet again ignore him and rush off to the toilet to do my business. 

When I came out of the bathroom I jumped a bit due to seeing Jooheon standing there, he pushed me out of the way and rushed inside, "Oh thank god.." I heard him say, I scrunched my nose and went back to my seat. I looked down to see Soojin leaning her head on the chair with her eyes closed, she must be asleep. I carefully and silently went back to my seat after stepping over her legs, I sat down and put my seat belt back on, looking over to her to see her leaning forward until her forehead hit the chair in front and bumping it. "Hey!" I heard Hyungwons voice, soon I saw a very tired Hyungwon poking his head up, his hair was messy due to lying down a bit. "Who did that?" He asked and looked towards me, "Soojin, she fell asleep." I explained, he reached over and flicked the girls head. 

She bolted up and rubbed at her head, looking up at Hyungwon with a small frown. "What was that for?" She asked, "You bumped my chair, idiot!" The grumpy Hyungwon whisper yelled, she immediately apologised and he sat back down, I rolled my eyes and decided to scare him, I pressed my face to the chairs gap and peered through it, I saw him moving about until he turned to rest on his side, his side profile was in view so I blew towards him and he wriggled his nose. 

"What is that?" He asked and opened his eyes, he looked round and met eyes with me, he jumped up and bashed his head on the low planes ceiling, I laughed loudly and he rubbed at his head, sitting back I stared up at him and he rushed around to my side, squeezing past Soojins legs.