II

Wonhos pov

I put on an extra tight belt on today, hopefully I won't get wedgied again. I met up with my friends at the front of the colleges doors and sighed out, "Don't worry, they aren't in today. Tonight is the traditional beach party. So they will be too busy getting their selves ready for that. Everyone HAS to go, if you can't go you literally have to pay the principal." Hyunah rolled her eyes and stared at me, "Alright, I like parties." I said with a smile, "They will be there though." Kihyun reminded me, I sighed and shrugged. "So? We can just ignore them." Hyungwon said, I nodded in agreement and smiled. "Then meet me here at 7pm, we'll go together!" Hyunah said with a bright smile. 

"Sure, we'll meet you here." Shownu said, sounding like he was confused, but we all know he isn't.  

- Time skip to 7 pm. - 

Chans pov

I sat in a deck chair that was around the camp fire Byung had set up, my group sitting in a circle with beer cans around us in cooling boxes, I grabbed one and flicked it open so I could drink it. "Ahh, looks like they have come." Lee said, he wriggled his eyebrows and gestured behind Chen, I looked up and spotted Hyunah with the seven boys. "Oh glorious, shall we torture Wonho again?" Byung rubbed his hands together, "Pfft..Let them have some fun first, then we can ruin their night and make ours a great one." I chuckled and they all nodded, I rested my head back against my chair and kept my eyes on them, shoving my hands into my sideless vest, my legs spread apart like boys do. 

-A few boring hours in...- 

Byung tapped my knee lengthed shorts and said, "Quick, look!" He alerted me, I opened my eyes and looked over to where he was pointing, Wonho and Shownu was holding Hyunah up and rushing towards the sea, she was struggling to get out of their hold. "I swear she can't swim?" Chen said, "You know...it still amazes me that you even bully your own cousin, it inspires me." Byung chuckled, "Ah whatever, it's not like me and her are close, she may be family but...she isn't to me, get it?" I said, standing up and putting down my beer. "Is that why you always save her when she gets into situations like these? Cause you two aren't close?" Chen taunted, I rolled my eyes and ran towards Wonho and Shownu, they was about to drop her into the water, so I slid infront of them and grabbed Hyunahs wrist, pulling her away from them and into me. "Are you idiots?" I asked. 

They looked surprised, "What? We were just having fun!" Wonho whined, "Complete fools! The lot of you!" I yelled, "Calm down, Chan..." Hyunah said, "No - I will not calm down." I said, holding her wrist must tighter and she clung onto my vest, "You're hurting me." She warned quietly, I loosened my grip and she just continued to holding onto my vest. "Chan, why are you so hot headed right now?" Wonho asked, "Hyunah cannot swim, you were about to toss her into the sea water, she is scared of water, you bunch of morons!" I yelled, they immediately looked to her and apologised, "I am so sorry Hyunah...You should of told me.." Wonho said, Shownu nodding in agreement. "I...Was, you just...didn't hear me, I guess." She said with a hitched breath, I sighed out and grabbed her ear. "Go along, morons." I said to Shownu and Wonho as I pulled Hyunah away and back to my group of friends by the ear, I sat down and pulled her to sit down on the ground in front of me, she stared up at me with a pout. 

"Chan....Are you angry?" She asked, "Idiot, I am very pissed at you the most." I said, "Why do you have to be so damn weak? You can't even raise your dang voice to stop people like them, you can't fight your own battles and you always run to me when it gets into these kind of situations. I have not ONCE saw you stick up for yourself, I send my boys to pick on you and I do it myself, to teach YOU how to get brave and fight back, but it's going completely wrong! ALL WRONG!" I yelled, obviously upset by this.