IX

Chans pov

I stared at Soojin for a good few seconds, she was actually pretty. She turned to look around and my arm fell off of her shoulder, "Sorry." She said, turning around to take hold of my arm and place it back on her shoulder, I chuckled and shrugged. "It's fine." I looked away from her and licked over my lips. 

"So...why aren't you standing with your friends?" Soojin asked, "Ah am I bothering you? I can go back over to them." I quickly leaned up and dropped my hands down, shoving them into my pockets yet again. "COACH IS HERE!" Principal yelled, I sighed and noticed Soojin smiling before walking away to stand with her friends. 

"Chan." I looked around to see Shownu, he put his hand on my shoulder and I rose my brow. "Please talk to Kihyun...Look how upset he is." He gestured to the Kihyun who is unusually quiet and standing away from the others, I looked back to Shownu and gently brushed his hand off of my shoulder. "And there I was thinking you had something interesting to say." I sighed out and rushed over to the coach where the others were putting their suitcases into the coaches underneath department, I handed the man mine and he took it. I then got on and walked straight to the back of the coach, sitting down at the window seat and leaning my head on the cold window. 

"Chan?" I looked up to see Kihyun standing at the row infront of me, he had his hands on the seat as he stood in the isle, people passing him to sit down at the back row, leaving one spare seat beside me. "What?" I asked, "Can I sit here and talk to you?" He looked down and I sighed, shrugging my shoulders. He stepped and sat down in the seat beside me. "Why have you been ignoring me and avoiding me lately? Please...tell me." He said, 'Yeah, sure I will tell you that I think I got feelings for you, right now. Confess my whole feelings I ain't sure that are true. You'd be the first male I like, if I do..I don't know! I have to make something up..' I thought, "I...just haven't been in the mood to talk to you, that is all." I said but that only made Kihyun frown, "That's not it. Tell me the truth." He said, "Fine, I haven't spoke to you and avoided you along with ignored you...because I am rethinking about this friendship. What if Byung and the others were right?" I looked over to him and he stared at me. 

"So you think...you made the wrong decision in being our friend?" He asked, I pursed my lips and felt really guilty, "Yes." The moment I said that, he stood up and stepped out from the back row, he walked down the isle and sat down beside Shownu. I am sure he has told the others, so I was preparing for many yells when I get off this bus. 

- After a very long coach ride. And sleep at the house resort. - 

I had to share a house with Kihyun, I.M and Wonho...Great. The others were in some other houses and had partners too. I laid in bed and sighed, having my back to the wall and staring out of the window, they don't speak to me anymore and I don't speak to them. Hearing the three laughing downstairs only made me feel left out and unwanted, did I do the right thing? I honestly don't know how I feel towards Kihyun, apart of me likes him and apart of me doesn't...this is all so confusing. 

I decided to get up and get dressed. 

Outfit: