X

Chans pov

I closed the door after me and Wonho had gotten outside, hearing a few angry yells coming from Kihyun and I.M. Ignoring the two, I lead Wonho away from the house and heard him humming. "I like Kihyun." I said, this caught Wonho off guard, he rushed to my side and said, "What?" I looked at him and sighed, "I think I like Kihyun, I am still confused in how I feel. I've never been into boys before, so he's my first..I'm straight, well...At least I think I am but these little feelings to Kihyun makes me think otherwise." I explained, "When did it all start?" Wonho asked, "When we all became friends." I said, "Ah...So that is why you're not talking to the others and said what you said.." Wonho said, "Yes...I am angry at Shownu and Kihyun,  but I guess if I hadn't of said that Kihyun should confess to him..then would they be dating right now?" I sighed out and ran my hand through my hair. 

-After the shop.- 

We stepped back into our house whilst carrying two heavy bags each, we packed the stuff away and before I could put the can of beans into the cupboard, Wonho took hold of my arm and turned me around to face him. "Do you want to test if you like a boy? I can help you, but don't think of it being as something else. I am just helping you make your mind up." He said quickly, I blinked a few times at him and slowly nodded, "It would be helpful...and appreciated." I said back to him, he nodded and stood up straight, he took the can of beans out of my hand and placed them down onto the counter. I looked down but he took hold of my chin and pushed my head up enough, he slowly wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me closer. 

The moment I felt our noses touch, I blushed...Was I doing the right thing? I know it's only helping me out, but...still? It was too late to pull back, I felt Wonhos soft plump lips on mine, he tilted his head and closed his eyes, I couldn't help but also close mine and lean into the kiss. 

Kihyuns pov

"What's that noise?" I.M said, we both got up from the floor in our room, I lead him out and headed to the stairs slowly, a few things fell and hit the ground from downstairs, I flinched a bit and whispered, "It could be a burglar?" I suggested, "Maybe.." I.M whispered back, we headed down the stairs slowly and peeked our heads around the wall to see Wonho and Chan...kissing?!

Chan pushed Wonho against the wall and deepened the kiss, the more I watched...the more I felt upset, but why? I watched as Wonho shoved Chan back and onto the couch, he climbed over Chans lap and sat down, leaning down to place his lips back onto Chans. Whilst Chan held onto Wonhos sides and smiled within the kiss. "What the fuck?" I.M said as he stepped out, Wonho quickly got up and coughed awkwardly. 

Chan remained sitting down whilst patting at his chest, he licked over his lips and looked over to us slowly. I stepped out and stood beside I.M. "Wonho hyung....why were you kissing him?" I.M asked, I looked to I.M and noticed a weird expression coming from him that he doesn't usually show in front of us - Sadness. 

"Changkyun." I whispered, he looked to me and he had wetish eyes, he rushed up the stairs and slammed the door the moment he got to our room. I looked over to Wonho and sighed, then to Chan and shook my head. "You could of at least went to Chans bedroom. Now look what you've done." I said, Wonho rose his brow and stepped to me. "What?" He asked, "You upset the one boy who actually...liked you.." I blurted out, Wonhos eyes widened and he rushed to the stairs. I looked over to Chan who stayed on the couch, he looked away from me and wiped down at his chest. I walked over to him and crossed my arms. 

"Are you serious?" I asked, "About?" He asked, "You and Wonho...Do you like Wonho?" I frowned, "What's it to you, Kihyun? So, what if I do like Wonho, what is it to you?" Chan stood up, grabbing my shoulders and pushing me up against the wall, he stood too close I could smell his cologne and a small bit of Wonhos cologne. "Well? Say something." He said loudly, "I-I...Don't care! I am just asking, that is all." I looked down, he scoffed. "Look at me." He said but I didn't.