Chapter 4

Kookaburra's P.O.V

This wasn't good, I think I've got a crush on Hannah, I'll have to tell her at some point, but I'll have to explain how I'm not trying to come between her and her lover, I looked at her during breakfast and I couldn't stop looking at her eyes, her bright shining hair and her lips, sudden thoughts came into my head, I forgot about them instantly.

"What's up bro?" Vane asked.

"Oh nothing."

"Okay."

When breakfast was over, I needed to get some advice on how to tell Hannah, and if anyone knows the most about women, it's Gildar.

"Gildar, can I ask you something?" I asked as we walked outside ready for our duties.

"Sure buddy, what's up?"

"Well, you know a lot about girls, and how to chat them up, yeah?"

"If you want."

"Well, I've got a problem, there's one of the girls here who I really like and I don't know how to tell her, could you help me out here mate?"

"Course, first of all, just don't go barging in, plan it out, do it subtly and maybe try softening her up with a few compliments."

"O-Kay, such as?"

At that point Ballista walked around the corner.

"Okay, watch and learn." Said Gildar, boldly walking over to Ballista. "Hey Ballista."

"Oh, erm...hey Gildar, is there something wrong?"

"Oh, no I just haven't had a chance to talk to you this morning, so how are you?"

"Erm...I'm good, what about you?"

"Yeah, I'm alright, and I...I...sorry, it's just...you're eyes, they're so blue, they're like the bright sky on a summer day, or the blue oceans washing up onto the golden sands."

"Oh, erm...thank you, you look good too."

There was a slight pause from both of the,.

"Erm...I better go, the rest if the girls are waiting for me." Ballista said after a couple of seconds.

"Oh okay."

I could see that Ballista was a bit red as she walked away.

"Wow, you seriously know to chat up women." I said.

"It's a gift." Gildar replied, bowing. "Now who is it that you really like, is it still Shaiden?"

"No, she told me that I should give up as we were never going to get together."

"So who is it?"

"I...I don't really want to say."

"Oh, I see."

I was ready to tell Hannah, but now I just had to find her, I figured that she'd Ben with the rest of the girls and they were out in the courtyard.

"I'm serious, Gildar was flirting with me." I heard Ballista say as I walked outside. "He complimented me and he said that he got lost in my eyes."

"That doesn't sound like Gildar at all." Shaiden replied.

"Hey girls." I said, walking over. "Have any of you seen Hannah?"

"Yeah, she's in her room, she's not feeling well."

"Oh, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, it's just a cold."