The After Results

Alex and Serge went to go pull Maks aside to try to calm him down. As Nicole and Teddy try to figure out what was happening, Another nurse came up to the desk and gave her some paper work. "Oh I'm sorry they just gave me her paperwork.she needs to have surgery done. Family has a choice of going back there, seeing her if you would like?" They nodded and walked back over towards Alex, Serge and Maks.

"Maks we found out news, Meryl she need surgery. The lady upfront told us you could go back and see her before."

Maks looked up his eyes filled with fear, "What kind of surgery?" Nicole and Teddy shook their heads.

Maks stood up,"She needs me I have to go." They all hugged him and gave there best luck as Maks headed back.

what he saw next he couldn't believe..

Meryl was lying there, her fade had no color, she was weak and hanging on for life. "Maks..?" She whispered

"I'm here MerBear, right here." He kissed her forehead and held her hand.

"How... Bad is the damage?" Maks quietly asked

Meryl started to whimper, "The bullet..it went right through my uterus. Maks I won't ever be able to have kids of my own." Maks closed his eyes and took and deep breath.

The one thing we always dream about was having with the love of his life. He shook his head, "It doesn't matter. I still love you and I always will."

Just then the doctor walked in as said it was time.