The Call

-Val's POV-

I couldn't take it.

I had murdered my brother's future...his fiancé's future...everything they ever wanted.

I had to turn myself in.

I dialed 9-1-1.

"9-1-1 what is your emergency?" Asked the operator.

"Yes...I...um...I murdered someone...or possibly more than one..." I whispered.

"Oh...um, what is your location sir? And what is your name?" The operator asked, a whole new tone settling in her voice.

"My name is Valentin Chmerkovskiy...I'm at St. Theodore's Hospital. In the waiting room" I began.

"And what exactly happened? And where is the body?" The operator asked.

"Well, you see, my brother Maksim Chmerkovskiy and his partner Meryl Davis recently won Dancing with the Stars, and we were out partying..." everything poured out of me.

How I drank like there was no tomorrow.

How I grabbed the gun from Alex.

How I thought I was pointing it to the sky, when in reality I was pointing it at Meryl.

How I shot it.

How I didn't know I shot her.

How I ended up with a broken nose.

How I ruined my brother's life.

"...I...the bullet...it went right through her uterus... she can never have kids of her own and that's all they wanted!" I began to sob.

"Ok sir, we are sending a cop over now" the operator calmly said.

"Ok thank you" I said as I hung up.

-Teddy's POV-

Val had walked down the hall to make a call.

I didn't ask to whom.

Damn I should've asked him.

"Damn, Meryl was fine and now..." Alex trailed off.

We all knew what he was thinking.

We had no idea if she was going to make it or not.

From what Dr. Fast said, her chances of survival seemed grim.

We were all heart broken for Maks. We knew he loved her more than he loved anyone else (besides his mother of course).

Here comes Val.

"I'm going to jail guys" Val announced.

"Val, we've been over this. You're not going to jail, Meryl isn't pressing charges, she knew it was an accident" Alex said chuckling.

"Yeah bro you're not going to jail" Serge chimed in.

Then the cop walked in.

"Is there a Valentin Chmer...Chmerkov...skiy here?" The officer asked, having much difficulty with the last name.

"Yep that's me" Val said stepping forward.

"You...murdered someone? Where is the body?" The officer asked.

"It was inside of my brother's fiancé" Val said sadly.

"Wait what?!" Alex asked, suddenly confused.

"Oh yeah guys I forgot to tell you. Meryl was pregnant" Val said, eyes filling with tears.

"But...why didn't Maks tell us?" Teddy asked.

"He was going to announce it on GMA...they were both going to...but then I had one too many drinks and shot her and killed the baby..." Val said as he started crying.

"Please come to my car" the officer said, leading Val by the arm.

And that's when everything started going downhill.

-To Be Continued-