So now what?

"I'm not sure this is a world I belong in anymore. I'm not sure that I want to wake up.-Gayle Forman"

Maks POV I can't clearly remember what happen, honesty I didn't want to.

I was sitting next to Meryl's bedside having a simple conversion and in a single flashing second she gasping for air and going back into surgery.

I don't understand, she everything I ever dreamed of. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her but at this point don't get a say it what's happing.

Alex's POV

We all sat in the waiting room, the dark grey walls seemed as they closed around us. Nobody else, just the small little family sitting a group grieving over everything.

Nicole started to cry, "I'm sorry.." She broke down "I just can't bare the thought of Meryl dy.." She was cut off by Maks "Don't even say it.." He whispered.

Maks got up and starting waking such the hallway. "Where you going?" I ask shouting. "What's it matter? I got nothing else to loose." He reply back

I got up and slowly followed behind, he open the chapel door and sat down on the first bench. I slowly walked in behind him. He was crying, honesty I have never seen him cry like this before.

"It's gonna be okay.."

He shook his head, "No it isn't. Didn't you hear Nicole? Run it through you head. She going into a coma and on life support. If she wakes again it's going be a miracle."