Chapter 1

Me and Ashlee have been best friends since 3rd grade. Me and her have been inseparable since then. We're seniors in high school now. Ashlee was a complete opposite from me, she was into drama and fashion and well she looked and dressed like a super model. Meanwhile me I dress like the lesbian I am and I'm into music. She's dating a girl named Billie for 5 months now and Billie is cool and all but all they do is argue and make out. But their business not mine.
I'm sitting staring at Ash ramble about Billie and she sounds like a real asshole well from what I listen to and not zone out to. "Divine are you even listening?" She asked "yes" I said snapping out of the train of thought "so Christian texted me" she said with a little smirk. Christian is her first boyfriend who she occasionally hits up when she fights with Billie.

Later that day I walked into psychology and sat in the back putting in my ear phones in and doing the homework that was assigned. I saw someone sit next to me and I looked up and saw Ashlee's girlfriend sitting next to me with a dopey smile "divine right?" She asked I nodded "well me and Ashlee were fighting and I was wondering if you can bring her to Cams party tonight" she asked "why?" I asked "I wanna fix things" she said "what's in it for me?" I asked "20 bucks and a guitar pick" she said "nope" I said "fine fine, Ashlee told me you like music so how about I get you into the EDC festival in 3 weeks" she said "yes!" I yelled she laughed and fist bumped me before going to sit back next to her friends.
Now how the hell am I gonna get Ashlee to that party.