Chapter 4

Monday went by super slow especially lunch because Ashlee skipped school to go hang out with Billie and I was stuck with our loud group of friends. "Hey Davi lover girl to the right" mark said as he took a swig from his milk and I turned around and looked at the oh so hot Kayla Herrera as I strummed my fingers over my ukulele. "Hey Divine" she said "hi beautiful" I said "nice ukulele I'd like to know what those fingers do other then strum an Instrument" she said making Mark choke loudly on his milk "but anyways I have a Calculus test Monday and I cannot figure out any of it so maybe you can come over and help me study" she said "that sounds cool I'll pass by your place tonight" I said she thanked me and walked back to her table "bro she totally wants you to get in her pants" Leo said hyping me up "not even" I said "bro she flirted with you" Leslie said "she was just kidding" I said taking a bite from my Apple "and not to mention she's super fucking smart that's just an excuse to see you doofus" Ashlee said flicking my forehead and sitting next to me along with Billie "you heard that?" I asked "yep the whole thing" she said "and you have to look totally hot so swing by my place before" she said excitedly "hey" I said to Billie she rolled her eyes and ignored me which made me really confused. Later that afternoon she also gave me attitude before we left our last class of the day for the seniors "what is your problem" I asked catching up to her "nothing hot shot" Billie said "well clearly it's something" I said "it's nothing okay" Billie said as she walked into the lonely art room "stop being an ass" i said to her. "I'm not" she said setting her stuff down "you are so talk to me" I said "I can't" she said taking her painting stuff out "why the hell not" I said now frustrated "because how the hell do I explain to you that I feel more things for you then my damn girlfriend!" She yelled which shocked me "no no I will not do this with you that's my best friend" I said I picked my bag back up and put it on my back but she grabbed me by my backpack straps and pulled me around connecting our lips roughly. She pulled away after a second and let go of me "am I interrupting something?" Ash said clearly questioning the way we were standing "nope nothing" I said with a smile but ash was too busy smiling at her phone to care or even notice that her girlfriend had just planted one on me moments before "see you at home ash?" I asked she nodded and hugged me before I walked out the door.