Chapter 18

"So are you gonna go to her concert?" My friend Sebastian whispered as I took notes in our lecture class "no now shut up I'm trying to focus" I said as I focused on the fine ass volunteer speaker. "Well me and the group took a vote and we think you should go" Sebastian whispered "listen Sebastian she's famous now she doesn't wanna talk to me and it's been 8 months if she wanted to look for me she would" I whispered. "Well we got tickets so be ready to see her tonight" he whispered I turned to him and glared and he smirked at me and winked.

At the end of the lecture I went home and saw my mom and mark eating lunch on the dinner table "how was school princess?" Mark asked "it was great Mark" I said with a smile "hey guys I'm gonna go to billies concert tonight" I said as I played with my little brothers hands "are you sure you're emotionally ready for that?" My mom asked "yes it's just a concert I'm proud of her" I said with a smile. I went up to my room and put on some black ripped jeans and my white vans; as I was looking through my clothes I saw billies old favorite shirt. I grabbed it and inhaled the scent and it still smelled exactly like her. I hugged it and set it back, I put on a pink crop top and did my make up and hair. I changed a lot since I last seen Billie. I started working out and I wore make up, slight make up but make up. And I grew a lot as a person. Enough to admit I missed her more then anything.

I arrived at Ashlees house and everyone was already there. "so we forgot one thing to tell you" Laila said "we got meet and greet passes" she said excited "what the fuck is wrong with you guys I don't wanna see her, ash pull over I'm going home" I said "babe relax and besides you owe me for stealing her and everything" she said sticking out her tongue ,I flipped her off and sunk into my seat. Everyone knew the whole story and it was annoying because they absolutely loved her music. When we arrived we found our seats and waited for the concert to start. It started to get packed and I was so proud of Billie for having her dream come true. Soon fans were surrounding us and her opening acts came on. Everything was fine until she came out. Those beautiful blue eyes and smile were still the ones I fell in love with. "Hey Las Vegas hows everyone doing?" She asked into the microphone and the crowd cheered. She started to sing many songs and I was grateful she didn't notice me. I spoke too soon because Christian picked me up by my waist and made me visible for a split second. Me and her met eyes and I heard her voice hitch a little bit. For the rest of the concert we couldn't stop with the eye contact. "Hey guys for this song I'm going to be singing a song I haven't sung in a while so enjoy baby's" she said and she started to sing ocean eyes which made me cry like a baby. I hugged Ashlee and she pulled me out of the crowd. "Wanna go home?" She asked "yea but they really wanna meet her so let's just get those over with" I said sighing and fixing my make up "you haven't forgiven her for cheating on you huh?" She asked and I shook my head no.