Chapter 11

Toxic. That was how I would describe Billie but it was like I was hooked to her because when I was supposed to be watching my boyfriend practice. My eyes couldn't focus on anyone else beside Billie who was practicing with the basketball team next to the bleachers.
After practice I handed Shawn his water bottle and I should be flattered I have the guy that every girl from school wants at the moment but the way Billie looked at me kept me hooked. "Hey imma shower and we can leave during our free period and grab some food" he said I nodded and he pecked my lips before running behind the guys towards the showers across campus. That's where everyone left except Billie who slid behind the bleachers. I rolled my eyes and followed her. When she saw me she smirked "couldn't keep your eyes off me could you" she said with the famous Billie Eilish lip bite "I have no idea what you're talking about" I told her but it was clear I was lying since I was staring at how good she looked in that sports bra and spandex (Billie would never) "listen it's not as bad anymore since you have a little boyfriend we're basically even" she said she pushed me lightly against the bleachers and looked into my eyes "I can't do that to Shawn" I said "are you sure?" She asked while she kissed down my jawline and lightly bit down making me moan. She smirked against my skin and got off of me "leave your window open tonight" she said "and make sure your little boyfriend isn't there I don't think he'd appreciate hearing his girl scream my name" she said with a smile "in your dreams" I said "you're right you do yell my name in my dreams" she said before sliding out of the bleachers and walking into the south hallway "fucking asshole" I mumbled before slipping out too and sat on the bleachers while I waited for Shawn.
Me and Shawn were watching a movie before he spoke up "oh I forgot to tell you everyone is joining us to watch a movie" he said "you cool with that?" He asked I nodded but I totally wasn't cool with that.
When everyone arrived we all sat down and watched insidious. Shawn dismissed himself and kissed my lips softly before leaving to his grandparents house. Me and Shawn weren't dating yet and he made that clear when he introduced me as his friend to the guys in the football team. Ash was laying on billies lap and Billie had her phone in hand. She typed something on my phone before looking at me with a devilish look. A notification popped up in my phone that said that Billie sent me the song named Dirty Little Secret by The All American Rejects. I flipped her off and she mouthed later before turning her attention to the movie.

It was an hour since everyone left and I was in the shower facing the wall with my eyes closed when I heard a voice speak up "you look hotter naked then I imagined" "what the fuck!" I yelled before rinsing the soap from my eyes and looking at Billie who was admiring my naked body "get out!" I yelled tossing a shampoo bottle and a sponge "chill out" she said laughing before leaving the bathroom.
When I left the shower I noticed I had left my shorts and t shirt on my bed which made me only walk out in underwear and a bra "damn you gonna put on a show for me?" Billie asked "haha very funny Billie what are you doing here and how did you get in" I asked "you ask a lot of questions but to sum it up your back door was open you should lock it before someone breaks in" she said I looked at her in a are you serious face before putting in my t shirt and shorts. "Billie please leave me and Shawn might not be dating but you are dating Ashlee" I said to her "come on you don't want to spend some time with me?" She asked with a smirk "no" I said "how about now?" She asked getting closer to me. I just looked at her and she connected our lips and picked me up placing me on my desk. I wrapped my arms around her neck and deepened the kiss. When she kept smiling into the kiss and cracking jokes while we sat on my bed and talked. It felt like there could be a time where me and her could be together just us two.