Chapter 8

I was sitting on my porch with my guitar and strummed it slowly while I came up with verses in my head. "Hey big head who has you sad or in love?" Ashlee asked as she jumped the gate and took a seat next to me "what do you mean?" I asked "you only write when your sad or in love so what's up?" She asked "nothing Im just lonely" I said she nodded and leaned her head on my shoulder "where's pops?" She asked I shrugged my shoulder as I haven't seen him for a month all I receive is money deposits every week into my card. I think the thought of me makes him sad because I look exactly like my mom. My mom left us last year when she ran away with her secret boyfriend and we haven't heard from her since. "Your little blue eyes are sad nooo" Ashlee said "stop looking at them weirdo" I said "I'm jealous of your eyes man I have plain brown ones" she said sighing "so you and Billie?" I asked "yes we're doing amazing she finally told me she loved me" she said with a huge smile and that lowkey hurt my heart. "that's great ash" I said with a smile I wrapped my arm around her and looked at a car pull into the driveway "who's that?" Ash asked I shrugged my shoulders and stood up "hey sweet thang" I heard the voice of my first love say "Shawn oh my god!" I yelled out excited and ran over to him and jumped into his arms. (I love Shawn ok don't attack me). You see Shawn was my first boyfriend from freshman year to the end of sophomore year. He moved away to LA with his family and we decided to end things. I'm 99.9% gay but Shawn is for sure the 1% straight I have. "What are you doing here" I asked him "I'm here for a while mamas" he said I smiled at him and held onto him as he walked up the stairs to greet ash "well I don't wanna interrupt you two so I'm gonna go but Shawn join us for dinner later the whole squad is gonna be there" she said with a wink and waved us goodbye "I miss you" I said as he sat me down on the bench and I let my feet hang on his "I missed you too" he said "so anything new?" He asked "a lot" i said "tell me then while we book me a hotel room" he said "Shawn no you're staying with me dork" I said as I stood up and dragged his suitcase inside and then lead him to my room and we laid down together like we did when we were younger. "so tell me" Shawn said "my mom left over a year ago and my dads rarely around and also I'm in love with Ashlee's girlfriend" I said he looked a little shocked from everything I told him. "Well I'm sorry about your mom babe and you deserve better then that also why Ashlee's girl out of all of them" he said with a slight laugh "she came onto me" i said defensively "sure" he said with a laugh he lifted me up by my waist and placed me on top of him "you still sing?" I asked he nodded "you?" He asked and I nodded "sing to me shawny" I said laying on his chest and drifting off to sleep.