Chapter 14

We were finally in Las Vegas and me and Billie took turns driving. I was driving and Billie was sleeping. I looked over at her and shook her awake "what's up?" She asked without opening her eyes "you wanna get waffles?" I asked with a smile, she nodded and sat up as I pulled into the non busy breakfast place. We went inside and sat down and after finally finding a waffle made without Oat milk I ordered and explained to Billie I was allergic to oats. I was scrolling through my Twitter when I heard a small giggle. I looked up and saw my mom who's been missing for a while with my dads old best friend and she was smiling widely at him while he talked to her pregnant belly. I started to feel sick and I noticed Billie followed my eyes and was now staring at the couple too. "Wanna get out of here?" She asked I nodded and quickly stood up. Billie payed for the uneaten food and rushed after me. I started to cry and Billie wrapped her arms around me and held me close to her "I'm so sorry about that food Billie" I said "hey hey it's fine" she said while she held me "she has a family now she doesn't care about me" I said with a sob "baby please don't cry, I care okay and I'm always gonna care even if you don't want me to care" she said which made me calm down and made me melt into her arms "you wanna talk to her or go to the hotel?" She asked "I wanna talk to her" I said and she grabbed my hand while I walked back into the restaurant and back to the table where she was sitting. She looked up at me and froze and so did Mark. I froze and I tried to talk but I felt the tears build into my eyes. Billie pulled me into a hug and talked for me "you're missing out on the most amazing person in the world you know that? I've never met someone like her and you're missing out big time" she said while she dragged me quickly out of the restaurant and we got in the car and drove off. "Thank you" I said to Billie "no problem" she said with a gentle smile.

"I love you too" I said out of the no where. She pressed the breaks quickly and smiled like an idiot "Billie people hate you now" I said laughing at the fact that a ton of cars were honking at her "the girl I love told me she loves me back shut the hell up" she yelled out the window. She started to drive again and kept telling me she loved me. When we got to the hotel we showered and she ordered us food. After we ate it was just 8 in the morning so we laid down on the bed and talked until I could hear Billie slowly fading into sleep.