Chapter 20

After the concert nothing much really happened except for the fact that my friends kept bringing her up. I chose to ignore her and ignore the fact that her and her girlfriend Danielle were trending. I didn't wanna focus on anyone but myself but it was hard when I kept thinking about Billie.
It was Friday night and I of course was dragged to yet another college party by my group of friends. We were sitting down on the couch drinking when I noticed the famous Billie Eilish enter with her girlfriend holding hands. "What is she doing here?" I asked Sebastian "they were in town and bored I'm sorry" Sebastian said I rolled my eyes and stood up "I'm going home" I said out loud "no come on stay" Ashlee said "no I'm going home" I said. I pushed past Billie and I watched her eyes watch me while I left. When I was outside waiting for my phone to charge so I can call an Uber I let the tears roll down my face and I quickly wiped them when Billie sat next to me "stay for the party" she said "no thanks" I said "we can be on opposite sides just don't go home" she said "I prefer being home then anywhere around you" I said standing up. "I'm sorry" she said "no you aren't fucking sorry you're just sorry because you don't know what else to say!" I yelled. I could feel people looking at us and I didn't wanna cause any other scene then I already was so I walked down the driveway and stood at the end. "Let me give you a ride" she said "no" I said "please" she said "fine" I said. She ran inside to tell her girlfriend she was driving me home and we got in her car and drove. After I told her the address I didn't really talk much; "can you just talk to me" she said at a red light "no" I said "I never stopped loving you okay!" She yelled "Billie if you loved me you would have never cheated now please drive so I can get some sleep" I said she huffed and drove when the light turned green but a big truck slammed into us spinning us around a bit and we screamed. I must of lost conscience ness because I opened my eyes to Billie shaking me awake and I saw that the other car was gone but we were left on the side of the road. "Come on we have to get out it's over heating" she said panicking trying to remove my seatbelt but my legs were stuck in the dented car. "Billie you have to get out" I said, the car started to get hot and it smelled like smoke. "No okay I'm not leaving you" she said "Billie get out now please" I said "no okay no!" She yelled panicking and crying. I took her hand into mine and looked at her "baby you have to go and get me help okay baby please" I said looking into those beautiful blue eyes. "I'm going to find my phone okay I love you so much I'll be right back" she said getting out of the car and my heart finally let go of that worried feeling of something happening to Billie when I saw her walk away from the car to find someone's phone.